Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 49)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanPheonix

10-30-2012

I've got to say, best free week for a while. Going to have to stay out of PVP for a while though :3

aInstructor

10-30-2012

Blitz!

TheDragonsPath

Recruiter

10-30-2012

I am a new player, and this is my first time posting in these forums, but I really want to point out that some of these weekly champions have been repeated many many times already. I started playing in the summer ( 2012 ), and I've noticed champions like Shyvana hasn't been in the weekly champions for a long while.
Then, I decided to search up all the weekly champions Riot Games has completed which showed weekly champions from every season. Out of all that, I found Shyvana twice in the weekly champions. I may be wrong, but please read my point in putting the other champions that haven't been noticed yet.
( Shyvana is just one example. )

As a new player, I would really like opportunities to use the stronger champions before I struggle on deciding what champion I should spend my IP on. For beginners, it's a hard choice so we don't make the wrong choice and regret that champion after, even after our 3 refunds are over.
So please Riot, take a look at the other champions and think about putting them in as well, this coming from a new player.

Geodude333

10-30-2012

Quote:
VelocĂ­ty:
I want to try Vladimir sometime soon.

Me too

SR HighOnQuack

Recruiter

10-30-2012

YES Ashe! really want to try her out.

EDIT: after posting this.. i went to the 2nd page and found a comment saying the exact same thing lol :/
have all of them but galio and lulu.

BlackConcu

10-30-2012

Yesss My best Talon back But.. I hate Blitz Pull...

Madfrrog

10-30-2012

Same Rotation every now and then..... havent seen Cassiopeia, Shaco, Yorick, Orianna, Nidalee, Rumble in rotations.

Adelante

10-30-2012

Olaf the Berserker

LeagueOfLeaguez

10-30-2012

GG

KyuubiKun

10-31-2012

Malz or Cass woulda been a lot better.