New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 49)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanPheonix

10-30-2012

I've got to say, best free week for a while. Going to have to stay out of PVP for a while though :3

aInstructor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Blitz!

TheDragonsPath

Recruiter

10-30-2012

I am a new player, and this is my first time posting in these forums, but I really want to point out that some of these weekly champions have been repeated many many times already. I started playing in the summer ( 2012 ), and I've noticed champions like Shyvana hasn't been in the weekly champions for a long while.
Then, I decided to search up all the weekly champions Riot Games has completed which showed weekly champions from every season. Out of all that, I found Shyvana twice in the weekly champions. I may be wrong, but please read my point in putting the other champions that haven't been noticed yet.
( Shyvana is just one example. )

As a new player, I would really like opportunities to use the stronger champions before I struggle on deciding what champion I should spend my IP on. For beginners, it's a hard choice so we don't make the wrong choice and regret that champion after, even after our 3 refunds are over.
So please Riot, take a look at the other champions and think about putting them in as well, this coming from a new player.

Geodude333

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocíty View Post
I want to try Vladimir sometime soon.
Me too

SR HighOnQuack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2012

YES Ashe! really want to try her out.

EDIT: after posting this.. i went to the 2nd page and found a comment saying the exact same thing lol :/
have all of them but galio and lulu.

BlackConcu

10-30-2012

Yesss My best Talon back But.. I hate Blitz Pull...

Madfrrog

10-30-2012

Same Rotation every now and then..... havent seen Cassiopeia, Shaco, Yorick, Orianna, Nidalee, Rumble in rotations.

Adelante

10-30-2012

Olaf the Berserker

LeagueOfLeaguez

10-30-2012

GG

KyuubiKun

10-31-2012

Malz or Cass woulda been a lot better.