Shadow Isles Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunFool24567

10-29-2012

you added garen twice to the list at tier 1 and 2

HayabusaZero

10-29-2012

No Warwick? He is at least low-mid Tier 1 in this map. His sustain is still really good in jungle and against Vilemaw.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

My Nasus can do pretty damn good on this map actually...

Basically you don't play a squishy champion and you're good.

Sam

10-29-2012

Why is riven god tier? o.o

Flybeezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post

I don't think Kat is being overvalued at all. Yes her level 1 is average at best but she will put out great damage while being incredibly hard to bring down due to the speed burst on W. A good Kat player is god tier..

I have not been seeing her a must ban or must first pick though which is what I feel god tier should generally represent.
I feel like these statements are rather confusing looking at it together. Yes the second statement was meant for Shyvana but I feel that your definition of what 'God Tier' is can really show how over-valued Katarina really is.

Katarina as you have already said has a 'Average' if not bad level 1 making the fights for the Enemy or Ally Altar very difficult and requires the other 2 members to have a very strong early game to make up for Kat's. She also has a tough laning phase while albeit it is very short but is still important to assert your dominance. Katarina is still a strong pick however to place her in 'God Tier' is a really big stretch, as she provide little CC (I say that her Grievous Wounds cam be considered CC), she is very Cooldown reliant (If you can't burst down anyone) and since TT has always been a place where bruisers are plentiful. Katarina's damage although high, isn't too useful considering the long drawn out fights that TT usually has. Her snowball is great, her damage and mobility is high, however she has many flaws and cons and requires a certain play style to do as well as you have assumed. Yes great players can play Katarina at a 'God Tier' but Katarina as a champion shouldn't be placed so high.

citysmoke

10-29-2012

The Idea is to make a poke team Using Nidalee And jayce while having some CC like Cho gath.

Fledrel

10-30-2012

never seen an enemy mundo do anything. I have even ignored him as zyra and we still ace them.

Aikimiller

10-30-2012

One of the major problems with putting champions into tiers is that synergies between champions has such a massive effect.

Vayne, for instance, is pretty good against bruisers. Throw in a jungle Nunu and a Shen and she becomes God tier material against most bruiser based teams. However, if the other team has an Akali or other strong, diving assassin, Vayne is going to have problems, no matter who her allies are.

That being said, there are definatly champs who have problems on this map because they're balanced for SR. Twisted Fate is one good example.

FinalNet

10-30-2012

Decent list although one big thin I noticed is gangplank isn't on the list at all, his early game in this set up is one of the best in TT atm which can either feed him early or just go passive with incredible farm. Gp Hecarim, Shen all belong to tier 1 imo.

Gutter Runner

10-31-2012

Rumble should be in God Tier for sure! Am I right?
And how about Maokai? At least Tier 1 for me. He is perfect for this map. But I can't find him even in your tier 3...
And of course Sejuani should be higher! Triple stun is a game changer, I saw this so many times. With good damage dealers Sejuani change every team fight into win. Try this before yelling at me