Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not sure if I'm bad (I probably am)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavderion

10-29-2012

I lost botlane as Vlad vs Karthus. Now I know that on SR Vlad wins vs Karthus (or it should be at least break even) and my teammates flamed me because it's impossible to lose vs a Karthus as Vlad. I argumented that this is not SR and Karthus easily outpushes me because I need to be in close range to push myself but they said I'm still bad.

So my question is should I have won vs Karthus or is my argument somewhat valid?

Tempestphile

10-29-2012

not really, the annoying thing with karathus is his damn passive

its very easy to make the lane matchup even, because even you killed him, he can still kill you

as long as you don't loose your own turret too much (unless you constantly get ganked), you are not doing too bad

also if your team aren't willing to swap lane and then calls you bad, then we know who is the real bads

frumper

10-29-2012

karth so easy to gank, team should have responded appropriately if he was perma pushed and you were playing defensive.

AldrickExGladius

10-29-2012

Karth's passive can cause you the most trouble because he covers the whole width of the lane. Have a teammate harrass him if he gets too pushy and then you can kill him together. If he does happen to kill one of you(he really shouldn't be able to if you're both close to full health) the other one can still cap his bot.

Panwar

10-29-2012

On SR Vlad doesn't have his regen and vamp lowered because of the Dominion Aura

Fabs457

10-29-2012

I would blame your team for not having map awareness and going for ganks when caught at your own tower holding minions off. With the mana regen buff, I'm unsure what you could do to hold Karth off if he's just able to free farm minions while gaining control of the mid health buff.

Mid-end game team should've asked you go to top since Vlad can really pump out the damage in teamfights once he gets more items. Its normal for a lot of players to just tunnelvision top (and die over and over and over) and not pay attention at all to the bottom lane