Best Champions in the New Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venova

10-30-2012

Xin Zhao is the strongest tt2 champion, period, his kit is perfect for how the map works and most champions have no real counter to what he can do

S7ar Killer

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inb4jelly View Post
extremely unbalanced-
darius
jax
teemo

and no, darius has no weaknesses on a 3v3 map that is extremely slow.
yea when I see Darius, i know im screwed, i may just have to buy him to make my TT games balanced. He needs a health nerf

Senpai Lamppost

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ar Killer View Post
yea when I see Darius, i know im screwed, i may just have to buy him to make my TT games balanced. He needs a health nerf
what...
its not his health its the fact tt is extremely unbalanced and is impossible to balance

Travisty777

10-31-2012

So this has been my experience with the new TT so far:
1) AOE is a really good thing to have. I've been playing Vlad, and even losing games I have played individually really well, even taking down a fed Singed with his ult up. Things like his Hemoplague, Malph's ult, Darius' circular axe swing (I forget the name), Morgana's ult etc. do very well. Because the map bottlenecks in so many places, from lanes to alters, aoe ults and powerful aoe spells (from my personal experience) do very well. Mobility champs such as Ez have a harder time escaping because of the thick walls, and can usually only run forward or back. Taunts like Shen's also fall into this since it is easier to hit the entire team, which in turn (if you don't have idiots) usually equals better focusing.

2) Naturally tanky champs seem to do well also. However, I've noticed and experienced that teams comprised entirely of tanky champs don't do as well as those with two tanky and one more leaning towards damage. I've notice that supports who don't build heavy get trashed (taric is a good pick), but because of the close quarters the heals aren't as effective.

3) Sustain. Champs with natural sustain of some sort seem to fair well. I stay in map quite significantly longer as Vlad and Shen, which equals more farm and team support, which (usually) equals better games.

4) Even lanes. 1 top, 1 bot, 1 mid. The mid should start out double laned with someone at first and farm till they can get decent items and some skill points in. There are 4 camps, each which spawns at 50 seconds. Early-mid game you can usually continuously cycle through the jungle and you have opportunities to gank both top and bot. If your top and bot take the stance of 5v5 adc and only last hit the lane shouldn't get pushed to far. If the other team pushes harder, you gank.
NOTE: I understand this part has nothing to do with good champs, but mid role is best performed by a natural jungler or champ who can successfully jungle or has strong ganks

My Champ choices: (These are only from play experience, I'll note if I just make educated guesses)
God: Singed (tanky and amazing farm and tons of aoe)
T1: Teemo***, Vlad, Malph, Darius, Riven (cc, tanky, ult usually hits whole team in bottlenecks)
T2: Shen, Lee, Hecarim, Morgana, Olaf, Jax
T3: Kat (ult easier to hit, but easier to stop) Fiddlesticks, Ashe, Volibear
T4: Ez (squishy, limited mobility from walls, against tanky champs that ult just tickles)
Eve (she is so close that she is rarely stealthed unless she jungles. Fed the aoe ult destroys) **Guess

*** From my experience Teemo has been godly because most champs played are melee, and that blind is op. Sustained or even fed burst casters (along with teamwork) bring him down effectively. The cheaper TT oracles also helps with the shrooms. You are an idiot if you don't spend the 250 for it against him.

I'm sorry for the wall of text, but I think any experience given can help players, and I want to help
Also, please don't tear my post down, as I stated at the VERY TOP, this is all personal opinion. If it helps, you can build on it, or even analyse and fill in the holes than great, I'm happy community member If you just quote it and say I'm wrong or stupid then you are in no way contributing... and GTFO the forum. Thx

TT is a snowball game, I noticed that it rarely stays even. Some champs can make comebacks if they are down.

Keep in mind this is a base champ breakdown! It is easy for a champ to snowball into a full build fast, at which point is an entirely different story.

Twisted Treeline is STILL A TEAM GAME!! You will not win without teamwork, especially early to mid where ganks are easier and kills matter more. Champs don't matter when you roam around in the jungle while your team is down and the whole enemy team is up. Not even a fed Singed, and that is experienced fact!

msl767

10-31-2012

ive had a great win record with renekton his early to mid game strongness and late game fall off isn't a problem consider the games lengths i have high mobility to get where i want and high sustain all things considered its a great map for him and im enjoying it and dauris really...he can snowball easily but so can slot of champs all things considerd i never find him a problem.....never have he is just like a snow balling

fiora
temmo
except he doesnt put out much damage when he goes tanky and most of the time can be ignored in team fights just kill every one else and leave him....just stay over 400hp easy as that
or u can kill em but if hes snowballing he will probally get away
just see him as anoying

Grombolar

10-31-2012

Lux is godly once you get some items and have two tanky bodies to protect you. You just hang back and shield them while throwing out all your AOE and CC. Sniping across the map is awesome too .

Brok3nGun

11-21-2012

I'm having a good time with Cho. He has a knock up and a silence, bursts pretty well, and gets tankier as the game goes on.

Does anyone else agree? I'd like to hear what y'all think. I never really played 3v3 till the revamp, and now it's pretty much the only thing i play when i get free time.

SeniorShawn

11-21-2012

I really don't consider Singed god tier

I do agree Teemo is annoying though haha

Splorchess

11-21-2012

With the close quarter fighting and people usually stacking buisers I find annie is my #1 pick for all occasions. *******http://tinypic.com/r/i4lb2o/6********

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

God Tier would be "skarner" just by himself.