Best Champions in the New Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CuteCake

10-29-2012

J4, Jax, Olaf, Yorick are all top tier.

Kalarepa

10-29-2012

I've met a guy, who play nothing but Vlad in TT and has like 100% win ratio on him. I think, it's still too soon to tell, who's the most broken.
It took a while to discover, how strong Wukong, Kassadin or Yorick are in Dominion.

Nykidemus

10-29-2012

Darius. Olaf.

Jaysnipesinc

10-29-2012

So ive jungled lee sin, mundo, and ww so far. I don't feel as tho lee sin while strong is god mode like people claiming, mundo is just as strong as ever, but y isnt ww getting love? Ive dominated every game with him so far, his w wins lvl 1 fights :) and not even a ghosted singed could escape me late game lol

Šuperman

10-29-2012

Warwick and Hecarim are definitely high up on the tier list.

Epic Dreamer

10-30-2012

Teemo is god tier (especially in this close quarters map) since with such small areas, its harder than ever to avoid his shrooms. Add to that his mobility, and its downright insane!

He may be more relegated to the "annoying" tier, but in this case, that "annoying" goes straight to the top!

Lastly, the Heavy AP item addition makes it quicker and easier to build AP, and lets face it, those shrooms are a B**** and a half with good AP backing them!

Mobility is FAR more powerful on a map like the new Twisted Treeline. You gotta play hard and fast!

Epic Dreamer

10-30-2012

Think about it, he can have ~40 shrooms out at most, thats a lot on SR, now imagine that in about 1/3 the space!

Minefields GALORE!!! Now imagine that they hit like a truck, and you hit a lot of em!

Capwnzzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeybation View Post
My team has just started playing the new map, got 3 games in last night.
We ran Mundo jungle, Malphite, Wukong and it seems to work pretty well.

All 3 games we played against a Jayce and I really wasn't too impressed.
Jayce nerfed to near uselessness so that's not surprise. Rengar got hit hard too.

Naokazu

10-30-2012

Olaf and Karma do very well in my experience. I've also seen Ezreal perform well.

Senpai Lamppost

10-30-2012

extremely unbalanced-
darius
jax
teemo

and no, darius has no weaknesses on a 3v3 map that is extremely slow.