Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Champions in the New Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0

10-29-2012

I know that Bruisers are really good on this map but with the new gameplay invovled, I've found that a lot of champions are more viable.

One thing I found out is that Singed is definitely God Tier....but who else?

Format it like this:

God Tier (Extremely amazing)-
Tier 1-
Tier 2-
Tier 3-
Tier 4-

Description of tiers:

Tier God : Champions that are really all around strong. If you play against one! Good Luck!

Tier 1: Champions that are taken most of the time, really strong picks. These are generally the most banned champions.

Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1. These champions fulfill their roles well.

Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good and worthwhile.

Tier 4: Ehhh... I recommend not to pick these. There are just so many better champs... Just saying!

Or..Just you favorite Champion you play on the map...and Why they are awesome!

Thanks for the input!

JonFon

10-29-2012

I dont think i have played enough to fill out a Tier list yet but i gotta say I think poppy is really good on Shadow Isles

IrrationalNoob

10-29-2012

Darius, Katarina, Riven, Lee Sin, Mundo, Jax are all probably in god tier.

DeathScavenger

10-29-2012

"god tier" / most banned champs:
darius, jax, singed, lee sin, jayce

really annoying to deal with:
teemo, renekton, yorick, shen, nunu, tryndamere, pantheon, shaco, irelia, blitzcrank, nocturne, rumble, xin zhoa, shyvana, cho'gath, riven, wukong, mundo, katarina

keep in mind... a well coordinated team can make anything look like "god tier"

*I haven't seen anyone use rengar effectively since his nerfs

Goggris

10-29-2012

I'd take Lee Sin out of god tier. I see him picked so often and we've just never had a problem against him. He offers some utility but can't scale well enough.

Fledrel

10-29-2012

Zyra is pretty good.

Darius
Singed
Kazix
Rengar
are good from what i have seen

I also saw a really good Ahri though she wasn't good enough to carry her team.

Turkeybation

10-29-2012

My team has just started playing the new map, got 3 games in last night.
We ran Mundo jungle, Malphite, Wukong and it seems to work pretty well.

All 3 games we played against a Jayce and I really wasn't too impressed.

Relaxation JP

10-29-2012

Darius
Olaf
Sion
Singed
Garen

Akumis

10-29-2012

God Tier: Singed and Teemo.
Tier 1: Rumble, Tryndamere, Hecarim, Lee Sin, Shaco, Kassadin, Fizz
Tier 2: Darius, Garen, Riven, Ezreal
Tier Whatever: Everyone else
God tier should be reserved for champions who are actually godlike on the new map, not ones you don't like playing against.

Darius is not god tier. He has the same weaknesses here that he has in SR, namely ranged damage and kiting. He is still hilariously easy to shut down with Ashe/Ezreal/MF, etc etc. Kassadin ****s all over him. Stop playing bruisers against Darius. The end.

fiddlesticksssss

10-29-2012

Quote:
Akumis:
God Tier: Singed and Teemo.
Tier 1: Rumble, Tryndamere, Hecarim, Lee Sin, Shaco, Kassadin, Fizz
Tier 2: Darius, Garen, Riven, Ezreal
Tier Whatever: Everyone else
God tier should be reserved for champions who are actually godlike on the new map, not ones you don't like playing against.

Darius is not god tier. He has the same weaknesses here that he has in SR, namely ranged damage and kiting. He is still hilariously easy to shut down with Ashe/Ezreal/MF, etc etc. Kassadin ****s all over him. Stop playing bruisers against Darius. The end.

Teemo can't really be god tier, because he can't win a game alone. He is still very much team reliant, but a fed teemo can make it very hard to win if you refuse the idea of MR / Armor (depending on build).