hardest champion you ever played as

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dpaladinx

10-29-2012

Let's discuss the hardest champion you play as and the item build/gameplay you tried with these champions.

Have you ever thought "hey, I happen to like this champion and I'm going to try him out," only to find out that said champion is probably the hardest champion you ever played as.

Apparently, I've came across some where I find to be difficult to play as.

Kennen as an AP mage: Yes, I think that playing Kennen as an AP mage is probably the hardest mage to play as. First of all, you need to go close range to do a lot of jack**** with your ultimate. While there are some good defensive items for Kennen (Hourglass, Rylai's, and Abyssal Specter), you pretty much end up being a global taunt to the enemy team and become the highest priority target in a teamfight. In fact, put it this way: between Shen, Akali, and Kennen in a close-range teamfight combat when I play as Talon or Master Yi, I would put my highest priority into killing Kennen. Not to mention, his Q is an on-collision skillshot. And like all on-collision skillshots, his Q is very hard to land on an enemy champion (the only significant advantage on on-collision skillshots is if the enemy is hiding on a bush). He's also much harder to farm with his abilities (as opposed to Brand, Lux, and Xerath who have abilities that is much easier to farm with). These are the main reasons why I think Kennen should be remade into ADC (which I often play him as an ADC).

Ezreal: Like Kennen, his Q skillshot is on-collision and very hard to land. Unlike Tristana, he doesn't really have effective CC abilities and his ult is quite difficult to land. Allthough being said, he may be better than Tristana in the long run because of his better escape ability and poke killing potential. Just he's very hard to master with.

Master Yi: a squishy melee ADC who often gets killed him battle with an ult that requires you to kill someone for the refresh and otherwise you'd end up dead (and even with your ultimate, you end chasing your target near their turret and end up dead anyways). Enough said.

Talon: He's much like Master Yi, a squish melee assassin. However, he requires a lot of burst damage and proper skill combo usage to do lots of damage. I have yet to master him, but someone suggest have Talon getting a Phage or Frozen Mallet first (and it did). Also come across mana problems more than Ezreal (maybe because using Rake to farm is probably the worst idea ever). Hopefully, like Ezreal, I think Manamune is very effective on Talon.

FaerellG

10-29-2012

Anivia.

Landing the Q consistently is very difficult.
Walling properly is also very difficult.
The E is simple but it's a very short ranged nuke which means you have to get in close enough for gap closers.
R placement in team fights is actually more difficult than other players give credit for.

vortical42

10-29-2012

Jungle Shaco by far. Getting that perfect postiioning and timing on his boxes level 1 is a exercise in frustration. His ult requires you to try to control 2 characters at once for maximum effect.

Royalcookie

10-29-2012

Karthus, his little explosion is sooooo easy to dodge

t3hep1cf47m4n

10-29-2012

viktor.

The Frickin Laser is impossible to fire off correctly :C

Jesot

10-29-2012

Ryze and Talon

Elodin

10-29-2012

Syndra. No matter how hard I try I just get beat down with her. I'm sure she's secretly really strong, I just can't get anything out of her.

Ravenbones

10-29-2012

Getting Jayce's combos down correctly with the weapon switching. have the same thing with Elise, need happy fingers to get them working, especially her spider form E. Kassidian also is tricking to get working properly, but when you nail his chain he is strong.

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-29-2012

I can't figure out shaco for the life of me. Or lee sin.
Too much skills

Qc tinmoncriss

10-29-2012

pantheon, i don't know why but i'm always bad with him.
And ap tf, i'm good ealy game but late i become awful