Nidalee's Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-03-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
I would just wait for visual rework altogether, instead of just adding "patches" on problem.
I'd be keen on a rework also.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-03-2012

Those triangle feet....

GG Crono

11-03-2012

When Nidalee gets her visual rework, will she retain her bronze skin tone? I really hope so... as one of the few non-white champions the league has, it'd be a shame to have that taken away.

NinetyNineTails

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG Crono View Post
When Nidalee gets her visual rework, will she retain her bronze skin tone? I really hope so... as one of the few non-white champions the league has, it'd be a shame to have that taken away.
IronStylus has said things in other threads that suggest that he's very aware of the lack of racial diversity that gaming in general and LoL in particular present. He's also said that he's involved in a project to review some of Riot's earlier art and design efforts. My hope is that he'll bring the former into the latter and make sure that champions like Nidalee continue to offer alternatives to the quite pale array of League champions.

Also, Jayce should have been black. Just saying.

SUPER N1NJA

11-06-2012

I wish bewitching nidalee did not have a spear on the tip of her broom... its a halloween skin for pete's sake, it doesnt need the spear at all! it'd also add to it if you added a witches cackle and a black cat's meow to the sounds. I also agree that nidalee is becoming one of those old, rusty champs that could use both a visual and audio tweaking in order to be kept up to date with the new champions and remakes.

Teague Wan

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
we agree that nidalee's splash images are in need of an update, though i think we'll probably want to do original works instead of using images from tencent. we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, which i hope is sooner than later—she's been coming up a lot recently it seems!
good to hear that, better have our own ezreal splash arts

Blueheartt

11-07-2012

I can't wait to see what they do with making a new nidalee model and splash art. the triangle boots make me cringe.