Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apocalypticX

10-30-2012

Oh god this.

VitaLine

10-30-2012

You need to carry yourself out. There's no other way to do it. If you're good people will respect you and listen to what you have to say.

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

@ pogo.. good point.. But this system makes the cycle of 4 treading games to be very very speculated.

Example: I played over 700 games on my main account.. im @ 1500s elo.. Treading water is basically all you can do unless u get lucky. Y??? because I can say that I perform rather consistently.. i mean if i play the same every game for 10 games i should get + 1 or + 2 wins.. right??? Well its frustrating to try hard every game... and I have noticed majority of the time.. supports do not do their jobs.. do not peel ward or oracles @ 1500s elo. Most of the time I see tankie supports over estimate their initiation power
and die on the spot. throwing the game...

On my girlfriends account: she screwed her elo up solo queuing. I duoed with a buddy on her account (we live together) and got her 1500 for the janna skin easy peasy.. won like 23/25 games or something

On my smurf.. (my friend who quit this game and gave me his account info) he no longer plays so I played it fresh from 0 games... 11-1 1532 elo...

All I know is Low Elo is easier to carry, but the stupidity variable is consistently through the roof

So I can clearly say I am 1500s Elo... but if I keep solo queueing and playing consistently the rate @ which you can gain elo @ is unbelievably slow.. ( what I mean is a 1700s player can be stuck @ 1500s and nvr get out, but if you have a friend that is also 1700s to duo with @ on a smurf you can easily gain elo) So those people smurfing???? they are gonna be playing on their mains @ reset

Tip to those who do not want to screw up first 20 games @ season 3.. do not play league of legends for the first 3 months no point. If you want gold, duo with a friend so you can play ******* that are left @ lower elo after the pros hit their true elo

Epic C4

11-27-2012

I need help how do I find a ranked team?