Sebastian, The Little Hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Sebastian is a renowned yordle knight, who has joined the League of Legends in the name of all that is good and just. When evil rears its ugly head, Sebastian and his mighty steed shall ride forth to protect the innocent!

None of my previous champions can be called serious, but Sebastian takes the silliness to a new level. I intend to play on his strengths as a light-hearted character, and give him a distinct feel that makes him immediately recognizable on the Fields of Justice. Also, you can never have too many yordles!

Tags: 1-10
Offense: 7
Defense:8
Ability Power:3
Difficulty: 5

Statistics:
Health: 449(+85)
Health Regen 6.95(+.75)
Mana: 220(+32)
Mana Regen: 6.7(+0.5)
Range: 125
Attack DMG: 51.2(+3.2)
Attack Speed: 0.682(+2.9%)
Magic Resist: 30(+1.25)
Movement Speed: 330
Armor: 18(+3.8)

Appearance:
He is an middle-aged yordle fully encased in bulky armor. The only exposed area on Sebastian is his face, which sports large braided mustache and a groomed haircut that obscures his eyes. His "mighty steed" is an exceedingly energetic donkey.

Sebastian's armor is not about spikes or boiled leather or other gritty armaments used in the medieval times. He is the fairy tale knight in shining armor that climbs towers, rescues princesses, and slays dragons. Being a knight in shining armor, Sebastian keeps his armor heavily polished, with little to no ornamentation aside from a bright cerulean plume jutting from his helm. Over the chestplate he wears a blue tabard emblazoned with silver four-pointed star designs. His steed, who goes by the name "Thunder", sports little to no armor. It bears a simple saddle with the same star spangled cloth hanging off the sides. his weapon of choice is a shortsword with a golden hilt and comically exaggerated proportions on the blade. The rest of his knightly repertoire bears a similar theme.

Alternate skins would likely play off the "little person on an animal" theme that Sebastian uses. One possible idea would be Sebastian as a bearded goblin riding a giant rat. He could also be Dark Knight Sebastian, with black armor, scarlet plume, spiked weaponry, and dark "horse." There really is a lot of possibilities here.

Sebastian rides on Thunder, a donkey who is slightly too big. His left hand rests on the reins while his right hand bears his sword high above his head, ready to dispense justice. When Sebastian moves, his donkey prances across the battle field in a manner similar to that one skunk who constantly tries (and fails) to win the affections of cats. The prancing makes Sebastian's plume and mustache flop around. His mounted attacks don't allow for fancy swordplay, so his attacks tend to switch between horizontal slashing and stabbing. His mounted criticals call upon the righteous might of Thunder, in which the mighty steed turns around and kicks the enemy. Sebastian flops around and nearly falls off during his donkeys attack.

Should the Little Hero fall off his donkey, he will continue to move around on foot, skipping valiantly into the fray. His swordplay takes a much more acrobatic approach on without his donkey, alternating between an aerial spinning slash and a backflip slice. Critical hits are performed with a two-handed downward chop.

Skills:
The Little Hero is a knight who leaps into the fray and chases down his foes with a variety of knightly weapons. He is also comically prone to messing up his attacks, only to comeback with righteous fury. Both of these are due to his faithful steed, who affects his playstyle significantly.

Passive: Hi Ho Thunder! - Sebastian rides to battle on the back of his loyal steed Thunder. Using certain abilities while mounted do not trigger a cooldown, but it knocks you off your steed. After 8 seconds out of combat, Sebastian will call Thunder back to his side and become mounted once more.

No knight worth his title goes into battle without the aid of his faithful steed...wait, what? Garen?! He is no knight, he's a crazy person who lives in a shrubbery! Why else would he spend so much time in the bushes? Sebastian is a true knight! Upon the back of Thunder, he rides toward his destination with the swiftness of the wind. Of course, donkeys aren't the most reliable mount and Thunder is as ornery as they come.

Q: Lance of Piercing Light- Sebastian readies his knightly lance for battle! Upon his mount, he gains 25/30/35/40/45 bonus speed during his charge and augments his next attack, causing 60/90/120/150/180(+0.6AD) true damage. The recoil knocks Sebastian off his steed and into the air for 1 second, during which he is untargetable. On the ground, Sebastian strikes upwards with his lance, dealing 60/90/120/150/180(+0.6AD) physical damage and knocking his target upwards for 1 second.

Lance of Piercing Light persists for 8 seconds after ground use. Attacking with the lance refreshes the duration. Attacks made with the lance have increased range and deal 15% bonus damage as true damage.

Mounted Range - Melee + 50
Mounted Duration - 8 seconds or until first attack.
Grounded Range - Melee + 50
Grounded Passive Duration - 8 seconds, refreshable
Cooldown - 14/13/12/11/10
Mana Cost - 30/35/40/45/50

The Lance of Piercing Light is a most knightly weapon for mounted combat. Ideal for charging into the fray, but slightly unwieldy for a knight of Sebastian's stature. The recoil of the lance knocks him skyward while Thunder runs to safety. After crashing into the ground, the enemy may attack, likely after laughing at Sebastian's expense. But the Little Hero is not to be underestimated, for the Lance of Piercing Light can be used again to knock them up! But it's not over yet, for the lance persists as Sebastian's weapon for the duration of the fight. Truly a fearsome weapon in the hands of the Little Hero!

But the lance, while ideal against large singular foes, is a poor weapon against multiple opponents. You need something with power, something like...

W: Axe of Radiant Courage - Sebastian readies his fearsome axe for combat! Atop his mighty steed, he prepares to spin his axe, but loses his footing. He spins and skids along the ground, dealing no damage but causing all targets hit to laugh for 1 second, unable to cast their spells. Used on the ground, he successfully brings his axe to bear dealing 60/110/160/210/260(+0.8AD) physical damage to all nearby targets.

Axe of Radiant Courage persists for 8 seconds after ground use. Attacking with the axe refreshes the duration. Attacks made with the axe have 10/15/20/25/30% increased attack speed and deal 50% of the damage dealt to nearby targets.

Mounted Range - 1000
Mounted Projected Radius - 330
Mounted Projectile Speed - 1100
"Silence" Duration - 1
Grounded AoE Radius - 375
Grounded AoE Passive Radius - 250
Grounded Passive Duration - 8, refreshable
Cooldown - 10/9/8/7/6
Mana Cost - 35

Let no one question Sebastian's courage, lest they intend to pose that question to his axe! However, the axe is not a weapon for mounted combat, as Thunder is quick to remind him. As the Little Hero slides across the field, bravely NOT hitting enemies with the axe. At least the helmet plume tickled them into a state of inaction, so it's not a complete failure of a heroic charge...But wait! Sebastian's second attempt to bring out his axe is a complete success, dealing heavy damage to all nearby foes!

The axe is a fantastic weapon for facing hordes of foes. The minions of the enemy shall tremble before your might! But the champions are powerful foes, wielding blade and brawn and spellcraft. How does one deal with such danger? We need something to defend ourselves...

E: Shield of Inexorable Fortitude - Sebastian readies his stalwart shield for war! Used from the back of Thunder, Sebastian gets launched toward an enemy. Colliding with an enemy champion will deal 60/120/180/240/300 physical damage and stun both the targets and Sebastian for 1 second. On the ground, Sebastian can cover himself with his shield, blocking the next attack his takes. This action immobilizes Sebastian for the duration of the ability or until he is attacked. If Sebastian blocks a melee attack, he is pushed away from the attacker.

Shield of Inexorable Fortitude persists for 8 seconds after ground use. Attacking with the shield equipped refreshes the duration. Attacks made with the shield equipped reduce the damage Sebastian takes by 5% each time he is hit. This stacks up to 5 times. Sebastian's first attack after reaching 5 stacks does 30/60/90/120/150 bonus physical damage and stuns the enemy for 2 seconds.

Mounted Range - 1100
Mounted AoE Radius - 250
Mounted Projectile Delay - .75
Grounded Duration - 2
Grounded Passive Duration - 8, refreshable
Knockback Distance - 600
Cooldown - 12/11/10/9/8
Mana Cost - 60

Only a simpleton would go into battle without his shield, and Sebastian is anything but simple. What the Shield of Inexorable Fortitude lack in precision or power, it makes up for it with unmatched defensive prowess. Thunder doesn't seem to like the sight of it, and a simple buck launches it (and Sebastian) into the distance. Nothing strikes quite as hard as a shield from the sky in the hands of The Little Hero. The impact is quite jarring to all involved, including Sebastian. When he is in the thick of battle, the shield serves to protect him from the enemy's attacks. Of course, they hit pretty hard, so Sebastian may fly back from the impact.

With lance, axe, sword, and shield in hand, Sebastian is a formidable force to be reckoned with. But even so, the opponents he faces are unlike anything he's seen before. He will need every advantage he can get. Unfortunately, when his "steed" sees any combat, It runs away. Why am I calling it a steed? It's a donkey! A flea-bitten, mangy, excuse for a...wait, what's that sound?

R: Shining Thunder! - Thunder unleashes his inner steed! After 2 seconds of preparation, Thunder roars and runs at full gallop toward an enemy. If Thunder hits an enemy, he deals 150/225/300(+0.9AD) physical damage to the target and 75% to surrounding enemies. Also triggers an additional effect depending on whether Sebastion is mounted or not. If mounted, Shining Thunder silences the target as well as nearby enemies. If Thunder is without his rider, he will silence the primary target, and rush back to pick up Sebastian.

Steed Speed - 1300
Steed AoE Radius - 300
Silence Duration - 1.5
Range - 3500
Cooldown - 80/70/60
Mana Cost - 125

The Little Hero can always count on his mighty steed to aid him when evil is on the rise! When Sebastian calls, Thunder roars a deafening battle cry that can be heard across the Fields of Justice. He then speeds towards an enemy champion of your choosing and rams them for heavy damage. Together, their dazzling display of power silences all those who bear witness. Should Thunder be without his rider, he can still silence the primary target, but it isn't quite as breathtaking this time around.

Sebastian excels at peeling away the enemy's initial defenses and following up with multiple ways to make things uncomfortable for the enemy team. Use your mounted abilities to engage the enemy in a relatively safe manner, and follow up your attack with the right weapon for the job.

Playing as Sebastian:
Mounted abilities are excellent tools for starting off a fight. Keep in mind that the tool you use to initiate may not be the best tool to bring on the ground.

Sebastian is an exceptional duelist, but he is not built for long term sustained combat. Use hit and run tactics and take out softer targets

Shining Thunder alerts all players of its activation, including the enemy. Sometimes it is best used to finish off a wounded enemy.

Playing against Sebastian:
Some of Sebastian's mounted abilities leave him in positions of vulnerability. Spread out to minimize his effectiveness while giving your allies a better chance to counterattack.

Sebastian's Lance is great for singular targets, his Axe is meant for AoE attacks, and his Shield is meant to defend himself. Try forcing him to switch to the least effective weapon for when he attacks.

Sebastian's Shining Thunder will gallop toward the current position of his target. If Sebastian can't see you, neither can Thunder.

Lore:
Bandle City is many things, some would call it a restive place, others speak of the mysteries that lie under the surface. Above all, it is a city in which crime and villainy has no hold. Perhaps it is due to the diligence of Bandle City's protectors or the sophisticated upbringing of its citizens. If you posed the question to the kindly old yordle who lived in a small cottage out in the fields, the answer you receive will be a simple one: It is their benevolent and good-hearted nature.

In happier days, Sebastian was a wandering knight who found adventure wherever he traveled. With the help of his faithful donkey Thunder, he protected countless caravans, explored ancient temples, and defended lives beyond number from evils pervasive grasp. When he returned to Bandle City, the youths flocked to hear his stories of the world beyond, one of whom even asked to join him on his travels. Sebastian felt that his days as a knight were coming to an end, but he could not tell the boy that, so he made him a promise. One day, he would walk the world as Sebastian did long ago, and his name would be famous all across Valoran.

It was not long before he heard that the adventurous yordle who had loved his stories was finally getting his chance to see the world. On the day he was to leave, Sebastian told him one last story. His time as a knight had come and gone, but with the peace that his actions and those like him had brought, a new generation of heroes could rise and change the world. With his last story told, he bid young Veigar a safe journey and a fond farewell.

Years had passed, and Sebastian found himself in the town square of Bandle City. Someone claimed to have a letter for him regarding his old friend. But as he read the letter, everyone who looked upon him knew that something was horribly wrong. The world seemed to freeze around him and man, woman, and child stopped in their tracks when they gazed upon his sorrowful expression. His friend had been twisted into something horrible, and as he finished the letter, he felt old and weak for the first time in his life. As he solemnly walked away from Bandle City, he looked towards the cottage that served as his home...and he felt Thunder looking back. He knew then what must be done.

Tales popped up like dandelions about a mysterious figure who was spotted across the hillside, clad in shining armor and tirelessly riding to the north. Hoof beats thundered across the Tempest Flats and echoed across the Sablestone Mountains. Sure enough, the sound drew closer to the Institute of War. As Sebastian approached the towering halls, he knew that his life still had purpose. His time as a knight had come and gone, the world needed a hero now.

"The worst part of evil is not what it takes from the world, but what it leaves behind."

Quotes:
Champion Selection - "Hi Ho Thunder!"

Mounted Moving - "Onward Thunder, there is justice to be done!"
Mounted Moving - "Let us ride to glory!"
Mounted Moving - "I'm think i'm lost, but still I ride!"
Mounted Moving - "Thunder! There are days to be saved!"
Mounted Moving - "We go where we are needed, which is somewhere over there."
Mounted Moving - "It takes courage to ride a steed such as mine."
Mounted Moving - "Thunder! We go...erm...that way!"

Mounted Attacking - "Thunder! The time to act is upon us!"
Mounted Attacking - "We strike as one!"
Mounted Attacking - "Lend me your strength, Thunder!"
Mounted Attacking - "Hi ho Thunder!"
Mounted Attacking - "Charge!"

Grounded Moving/Attacking - "With sword and lance and axe and shield!"
Grounded Moving/Attacking - "You shall henceforth receive no quarter!"
Grounded Moving/Attacking - "I may be small, but my heart is strong!"
Grounded Moving/Attacking - "Justice will be done this day!"
Grounded Moving/Attacking - "I'll have your legs for that!"
Grounded Moving/Attacking - "I have not yet begun to fight!"
Grounded Moving/Attacking - "I must strike you down, my apologies."

Lance of Piercing Light - "I have my lance, you have no chance! Prepare yourself, it's time to dance!"
Lance of Piercing Light - "With lance in tow, it's time to go! You will not stand against my blows!"

Axe of Radiant Justice - "I have my axe, it cuts and whacks! Can you withstand my swift attacks?"
Axe of Radiant Justice - "With axe in hand, I make my stand! Your minion's gold is my demand!

Shield of Inexorable Fortitude - "With sword and shield i'll never yield! Your strongest strikes shall be repealed!
Shield of Inexorable Fortitude - "With shield and sword i'll fight your hordes! Do your worst, i'm getting bored!"

Mounted Shining Thunder - "Heed me, steed! Let's make them bleed!"
Grounded Shining Thunder - "Heed me, steed! I need your speed!"

Attacking Veigar - "Remember who you once were, Veigar!"
Attacking Veigar - "I will not forsake you, Veigar!"

Taunt - "And so ends the tale of the brave warrior of Suckshire."
Taunt - "Come over here and fight me! One on one! Face to...belt, I guess?"

Joke - "Thunder. Thunder! THUNDER! ...Thunder?"
Joke - "Big things come in small packages. Get me some beans and i'll demonstrate!"

Final Thoughts:
Sebastian was originally going to be my attempt at a support champion, but nothing about him really seemed very support oriented so I decided to take a different approach. AD is something I haven't actually dealt with yet, so there may be a long ways to go in order to make this champion the same quality as my other two.

It took much less time to make then my last champion, because I was actively working on it for the past few days. Hopefully the speed at which this was delivered didn't hurt the style I was going for.

11/6/12 Adjusted mana regen and changed the cooldowns on Axe of Radiant Justice.
1/11/13 Adjusted his movement speed, moved the default movement bonus from his passive to Lance of Piercing Light. Also halved the damage reduction percentage of Shield of Inexorable Fortitude. My thanks to Nysta for his/her input.
1/12/13 Adjusted the Lance of Piercing Light attack damage ratios.

Let me know what you think, whether it's bad or good, critique to take the story, issues with the kit, and so on, so forth. If you wish to look at my other champions instead you can find them at this index.

Every review helps, and i'd be more than happy to review your champions in exchange.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Bump in the name of justice!

Also, I can't help but wonder if Sebastian really fits in with the rest of my champions. The style in which he was made is notably different from my first two champions, and that may not be a good thing. I have no idea whether it's due to a bad skillset, or if it has something to do with my champion's overall theme.

If any of you can offer some insight as to why this might be, i'd be quite grateful.

Leo Tomita

11-05-2012

Reverse Veigar...Sebastian is the hero of the history where Veigar is the villain...

mana per lvl looks weak..other than this stat...OK...

see a Yordle with fabulous armor and ****! this could be awesome

innate nothing to add...other than...this could be hilarious!

Q true damage with AD or AP ratio are very rare...i add in c champion of mine but it is 0.01 AP..40% AD + 180 every 10 seconds ..maybe less...and doing that twice.....that kinda too dangerous...low these numbers for a bit (if you wanted to of course)

W word cannot express that! your champs always have somenthing diferent from others...the Silence/Laughing...is amazing....but mechanicaly...the cooldown is too low for the damage and disable stuff...

Ethere ya go...you aint good with numbers...but this skill is fina as it is!!

Rthere ya go...you aint good with numbers...but this skill is fina as it is!!
not really...the 3500 range is too much for my eyes...

of all your champs...this was the easier...and with the most FUN theme...too bad you dont work for Riot....

his Lore...he is actually a shinnig armor hero aint he?

great quotes...i can only imagine his voice!...somenthing like Garen or Jarvan..not that squell voice that all Yordles (but Popy) have!

holy ****! he have special quotes with Veigar!....uahuahauhauhauah foda!

oh and When you can could you review Bufford - the Undead Cowboy sorry for bad title...but i was cornered with his theme...im asking for review on Bufford...because you maybe see some similarities with Sebastian

Mytharionas

11-06-2012

Quote:
Reverse Veigar...Sebastian is the hero of the history where Veigar is the villain...
I wanted my next champion to interact with one of the current champions in some way. I've taken a look at the lore for current champions and wondered what would be most fitting for Sebastian. Veigar seemed to offer a unique opportunity. Making his pre-evil phase one of Sebastian's friends made for a great story, and it gave Sebastian a reason to fight in the League. I feel that explaining why champions join the League is more important then people give it credit for.

Quote:
innate nothing to add...other than...this could be hilarious!
If Sebastian was going to fill the "knight in shining armor" archetype, he'll need a fiery steed. And nothing says "fiery steed" like an angry donkey.

Quote:
Q true damage with AD or AP ratio are very rare...i add in c champion of mine but it is 0.01 AP..40% AD + 180 every 10 seconds ..maybe less...and doing that twice.....that kinda too dangerous...low these numbers for a bit (if you wanted to of course)
While that would be true had I intended it to be true damage every time, only the mounted attack does it. While grounded, it merely does physical damage. And if a full on fight is happening, Sebastian won't be able to use that true damage variant until he stays out of combat for 8 seconds. And if he's doing that, the fight is probably over at that point.

Quote:
W word cannot express that! your champs always have somenthing diferent from others...the Silence/Laughing...is amazing....but mechanicaly...the cooldown is too low for the damage and disable stuff...
The disable only happens on the mounted attack, the grounded use has no CC. As for the damages, I referenced this with Katarina's Sinister Steel, and Darius's Decimate. It is actually a bit weaker than Decimate, but I suppose making the cooldown scale with level is pretty reasonable. As for his Silence/Laughing, it's mostly an aesthetic thing. He's a yordle riding a donkey, it's bloody hilarious!

Quote:
Rthere ya go...you aint good with numbers...but this skill is fina as it is!!
not really...the 3500 range is too much for my eyes..
By itself, the damage is rather on the negligible side. I needed to give it some sort of boost. Giving it a very long range essentially a giant charge, which can be used to initiate a fight or finish off an enemy that decides to stick around. If the range needs to be reduced, i'll need to add something to make sure Shining Thunder is a desirable ultimate.

Quote:
of all your champs...this was the easier...and with the most FUN theme...too bad you dont work for Riot....
I would like to, but I think I have quite a ways to go before I can make myself a considerable choice for a champion designer. That said, I do have a slight gripe. Most of Riot's latest additions seem to be going for serious or badass, which is good, but not by itself. They could benefit from some less serious additions to the roster. They don't even have to be silly, something as simple as a champion that sounds like they're enjoying themselves when they fight would be a notable addition.

They've done a great job on their badass champions, but too much badass dilutes the badass, you know?

Quote:
great quotes...i can only imagine his voice!...somenthing like Garen or Jarvan..not that squell voice that all Yordles (but Popy) have
The voice would be from an elderly yordle knight. I'm thinking something with an exaggerated tone of nobility, but also comical. It would probably sound closer to Garen than Jarvan, but a great deal older.

Quote:
oh and When you can could you review Bufford - the Undead Cowboy sorry for bad title...but i was cornered with his theme...im asking for review on Bufford...because you maybe see some similarities with Sebastian
Yeah, sorry about that one. I've been slacking off quite a bit. Sadly, I can't review it today either, but I will get to it tomorrow. Not to mention I owe you a review on one of your other champions (Mauta, I think.) Thanks for your review, and i'll see what I can do on the skillset.

The5lacker

11-06-2012

...*Collapses from laughter*

This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while. Well done, my friend. Well done...

Now if you'll pardon me, I'm about to have my lungs collapse.

Mytharionas

12-02-2012

Bump.

Also, my next champion will be an AD carry of some sort. After that one however, my champion posts will no longer link to each other. Instead, they will be linking to the post that will come after this next champion.

The post will be an index starring all of my concepts. Upon this index will be links to the concepts, short descriptions about their styles and intended roles, a short description of my overall style that I hope to maintain throughout my concepts, and special thanks in the form of links to reviewed champions.

This also means I won't have to bump my own individual posts nearly as much. So, yeah, that's a plus.

Darklightning

12-06-2012

First, Yordles. YESH!
Second, Armored, Mustached Yordles. YESH!
Third, Amazingly fun mechanic YESH YESH YES.

As for the numbers... IDK <shrugs>.

PS, thanks for checking out Flade! I updated him. Love further input from you.

Mytharionas

12-20-2012

Upon the wings of justice, thy yonder bump shall grace these lands.

Moby the White

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytharionas View Post
Lore:
Bandle City is many things, some would call it a restive place, others speak of the mysteries that lie under the surface. Above all, it is a city in which crime and villainy has no hold. Perhaps it is due to the diligence of Bandle City's protectors or the sophisticated upbringing of its citizens. If you posed the question to the kindly old yordle who lived in a small cottage out in the fields, the answer you receive will be a simple one: It is their benevolent and good-hearted nature.

In happier days, Sebastian was a wandering knight who found adventure wherever he traveled. With the help of his faithful donkey Thunder, he protected countless caravans, explored ancient temples, and defended lives beyond number from evils pervasive grasp. When he returned to Bandle City, the youths flocked to hear his stories of the world beyond, one of whom even asked to join him on his travels. Sebastian felt that his days as a knight were coming to an end, but he could not tell the boy that, so he made him a promise. One day, he would walk the world as Sebastian did long ago, and his name would be famous all across Valoran.

It was not long before he heard that the adventurous yordle who had loved his stories was finally getting his chance to see the world. On the day he was to leave, Sebastian told him one last story. His time as a knight had come and gone, but with the peace that his actions and those like him had brought, a new generation of heroes could rise and change the world. With his last story told, he bid young Veigar a safe journey and a fond farewell.

Years had passed, and Sebastian found himself in the town square of Bandle City. Someone claimed to have a letter for him regarding his old friend. But as he read the letter, everyone who looked upon him knew that something was horribly wrong. The world seemed to freeze around him and man, woman, and child stopped in their tracks when they gazed upon his sorrowful expression. His friend had been twisted into something horrible, and as he finished the letter, he felt old and weak for the first time in his life. As he solemnly walked away from Bandle City, he looked towards the cottage that served as his home...and he felt Thunder looking back. He knew then what must be done.

Tales popped up like dandelions about a mysterious figure who was spotted across the hillside, clad in shining armor and tirelessly riding to the north. Hoof beats thundered across the Tempest Flats and echoed across the Sablestone Mountains. Sure enough, the sound drew closer to the Institute of War. As Sebastian approached the towering halls, he knew that his life still had purpose. His time as a knight had come and gone, the world needed a hero now.

"The worst part of evil is not what it takes from the world, but what it leaves behind."
Oh wow Myth...nicely done. I've read Lore where Bandle city was overrun by thugs and bandits. I wonder what your champion would say about these allegations? The Veigar intro was nicely done. I felt that this champion although now incredibly old most likely seemed like a viable character in league. This backstory was believable and actually makes the reader feel passion for the character. I felt your tone and the mood you established were over the top. You managed to impress me well done.

Edit: was about to edit saying I thought of something to add to this but it is already there...

Moby the White

12-24-2012

bump for excellent example of Lorecrafting.