Sportsmanship fail by Phreak. GJ Riot !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragura

10-03-2010

These guys play online games for serious bussiness. Do you think they're so soft they'd be crying after being taunted/mocked? Please, they play on THE INTERNET. That should tell you enough of what they can handle.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragura View Post
These guys play online games for serious bussiness. Do you think they're so soft they'd be crying after being taunted/mocked? Please, they play on THE INTERNET. That should tell you enough of what they can handle.
At home, yes. Not in front of a crowd.

P4Powned

10-03-2010

TLDR: EU community are pussies (I'm EU myself but ashamed that people care SO much)

HSBC

10-03-2010

quite expected...as he is well supported by less mature people...and this is a game..which means quite a no. of less mature people o_O

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Apparently EVERYONE forgot when Phreak was BASHING CLG in the first game.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projected View Post
Even if that is so, British commentator didn't bash NA team when they lost their first game. There was no commentary from him 'look at their sad faces, just look at them', e.t.c. EU team were guests in your country, at least you could've made them feel a bit better, instead you tried to demoralize them. As i see it those two commentators were to make comments on GOOD play by their teams, not BASH each other.
British commentator didn't get the chance.

Phreak bashed the NA team himself in game 1

Cakeslie

10-03-2010

LA, France, China, Africa, Even Mother Russia. Doesnt matter where this game was played. USA still wins.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeslie View Post
LA, France, China, Africa, Even Mother Russia. Doesnt matter where this game was played. USA still wins.
Its NA, as there are 3/5 Canadians in CLG.

Cakeslie

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projected View Post
Its NA, as there are 3/5 Canadians in CLG.
Canada is America's hat, therefore still american and still team usa

Sammm

10-03-2010

I thought his bashing was well placed, funny, and in moderation (not to mention he bashed the NA mistakes as well). Better than people like you calling everyone N*GG*R constantly when you lose a game.