Skin Idea!: Birthday Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TinyCatFace

10-29-2012

I love Veigar and would also like birthday cake veigar!

DocTank

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinycatface View Post
i love veigar and would also like birthday cake veigar!
yes!

DocTank

10-29-2012

Bump

Revered Heretic

10-29-2012

All of my wants

DocTank

10-29-2012

VEIGAR COMMANDS YOU ALL! HE WANTS HIS BIRTHDAY! EEEEEEEEVIL! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bump.

DocTank

10-29-2012

Bump

DonkeyPoop

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocTank View Post
Birthday Veigar, Candle wand/staff (Lit), cupcake meteors, frosting stun boundary with lit candle corners, in the form of a present q skill, ulti is a cake that smears.

Hat is a giant birthday hat, clothes reletive to the day. His steps leave behind a trail of bread crumbs that slowly fades as he walks/runs

Joke: "It's my Birthday and i'll kill if I want to!"
Taunt: "You want a slice of my cake? Well come get it!"
Dance: His candle melts on his arm and he tries to shake it off for a while then switches sides, his feet doing a little what seems to be irish step.

Just an idea so far. I originally posted this in another thread about brithday skins or whatever for S3 on LoL. Thing is though, I really liked the idea personally and would LOVE to expand on it.

I like the joke saying, but I am sure I could come up with a better taunt and put much more detail into this as time goes along. I will certainly update this as time passes. Sketches and so on will follow. I may not be the best artist out there, but will try to show my ideas.

Bumps, opinions and all are greatly appreciated.

Also, it doesn't have to be some special anniversary skin or anything, just a random new skin. I dunno, but i'll come up with different styles and so on for variety.

Edits will follow as I think of more ways to put extra detail into this baking possibility.

Edit: Might need somebody else to help me create an image of this idea.

Edit 2: Upvotes would be greatly appreciated to show Riot, Veigar means business! This little guy shall not go un-noticed!
He's my main, and it's my duty to buy all of his skins. Another skin = Less money from me but also = face

CupC4kess

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocTank View Post
Birthday Veigar, Candle wand/staff (Lit), cupcake meteors, frosting stun boundary with lit candle corners, in the form of a present q skill, ulti is a cake that smears.

Hat is a giant birthday hat, clothes reletive to the day. His steps leave behind a trail of bread crumbs that slowly fades as he walks/runs

Joke: "It's my Birthday and i'll kill if I want to!"
Taunt: "You want a slice of my cake? Well come get it!"
Dance: His candle melts on his arm and he tries to shake it off for a while then switches sides, his feet doing a little what seems to be irish step.

Just an idea so far. I originally posted this in another thread about brithday skins or whatever for S3 on LoL. Thing is though, I really liked the idea personally and would LOVE to expand on it.

I like the joke saying, but I am sure I could come up with a better taunt and put much more detail into this as time goes along. I will certainly update this as time passes. Sketches and so on will follow. I may not be the best artist out there, but will try to show my ideas.

Bumps, opinions and all are greatly appreciated.

Also, it doesn't have to be some special anniversary skin or anything, just a random new skin. I dunno, but i'll come up with different styles and so on for variety.

Edits will follow as I think of more ways to put extra detail into this baking possibility.

Edit: Might need somebody else to help me create an image of this idea.

Edit 2: Upvotes would be greatly appreciated to show Riot, Veigar means business! This little guy shall not go un-noticed!

I personally think this is perfect. But, thats just me.