Skin Idea!: Birthday Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DocTank

10-29-2012

Birthday Veigar, Candle wand/staff (Lit), cupcake meteors, frosting stun boundary with lit candle corners, in the form of a present q skill, ulti is a cake that smears.

Hat is a giant birthday hat, clothes reletive to the day. His steps leave behind a trail of bread crumbs that slowly fades as he walks/runs

Joke: "It's my Birthday and i'll kill if I want to!"
Taunt: "You want a slice of my cake? Well come get it!"
Dance: His candle melts on his arm and he tries to shake it off for a while then switches sides, his feet doing a little what seems to be irish step.

Just an idea so far. I originally posted this in another thread about brithday skins or whatever for S3 on LoL. Thing is though, I really liked the idea personally and would LOVE to expand on it.

I like the joke saying, but I am sure I could come up with a better taunt and put much more detail into this as time goes along. I will certainly update this as time passes. Sketches and so on will follow. I may not be the best artist out there, but will try to show my ideas.

Bumps, opinions and all are greatly appreciated.

Also, it doesn't have to be some special anniversary skin or anything, just a random new skin. I dunno, but i'll come up with different styles and so on for variety.

Edits will follow as I think of more ways to put extra detail into this baking possibility.

Edit: Might need somebody else to help me create an image of this idea.

Edit 2: Upvotes would be greatly appreciated to show Riot, Veigar means business! This little guy shall not go un-noticed!

DocTank

10-29-2012

Bumpish? I know Veigar isn't a popular champ, but it would get him some more play time, and would be fun to see that little guy running and ranting all over the place like a little kid at his birthday.

DocTank

10-29-2012

Bump. I guess Veigar really isn't that liked after all. x.x

Oh well! Still going to go through with this as best as I can!

Substor

10-29-2012

I give you a bumb, but it's not the best skin ive ever see and veigar already got lots of skin.

xxLiamxx

10-29-2012

Veigar is one of my mains, and I LOVE this idea!

DocTank

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by substor View Post
I give you a bumb, but it's not the best skin ive ever see and veigar already got lots of skin.
But you haven't seen it yet. I still have to draw it.

And he does have a few skins, but they all kinda look the same, this would be completely different and out of the normal for veigar skins League wide!

But plenty of thanks for the bump!

DocTank

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxLiamxx View Post
Veigar is one of my mains, and I LOVE this idea!
Thank you!

I just need to work on drawing it out and everything. Also need to jot down better details and so on, but it would be awesome to see more veigars out there! Also a new skin for him aside of what is availible would be great too!

I love playing as him when the opportunity shows itself.

TheDarkRogue77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Good concept

DocTank

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkRogue77 View Post
Good concept
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Now I just need to find a way to show my ideas with images I can create. It just may take a while.

DocTank

10-29-2012

Bump for VEIGAR! True master of darkness and cakes everywhere!