Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tirein

11-02-2012

I've noticed the same thing, within minutes the game will be 2v5/3v5 because your top pathed towards blue from river and get stuck on the corner. I've seen Cho get stuck just leaving the base. Always on a corner though...

Rasamune

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
I'll forward this to the appropriate team. Our bot scripting and code is complicated, so I can't guarantee a quick fix, but I'll make sure they're aware if they were not before.
Thanks for the acknowledgement. This has been an ongoing issue since the Elise/Twisted Treeline patch. I have not had a single game since then that did not have the bots go haywire around level 6, and then kick back into gear around level 12.

Xnipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Bump, having this bug too!!

Holy Molez

11-03-2012

I get the same Problem every game.
I just create a custom game and a a 5v5 with bots to Try out a champion or try a different Build

BUT THEN ALL THE BOTS GET STUCK IN THE STUPID WALL
Please Fix

DoozleDorf

11-04-2012

Any update on this Riot?

DoozleDorf

11-05-2012

Still happening Nov 5/6. Any further info Riot?

DoozleDorf

11-06-2012

-_-

Eanruig

11-06-2012

BUMP

(again)

Redphang

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
I'll forward this to the appropriate team. Our bot scripting and code is complicated, so I can't guarantee a quick fix, but I'll make sure they're aware if they were not before.
I appreciate it.
Not sure what language you are using, but it seems to me that it would be easy to add a "SetInterval" for however many seconds...5, 10, 15...something like that. Most API's already have something similar. If the bot has not moved a set distance from the last check and has not used any abilities, portal back. Bots are A.) always moving, or B.) always fighting when not stuck. A distance check using in-game measurement or pixels makes sure its not a "movement" check (since they get stuck running back and forth a short distance), and a second check to make sure they haven't moved far enough due to combat within the interval should take care of the problem.

MissBetwixt

11-07-2012

Played a Bot game and got all 4 Bots stuck at my base....... BUMP!