Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoozleDorf

11-01-2012

"Another day, another disappointment"

Attachment 551415

Mirinesse

11-01-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=bot+ai

Its just not worth playing the game anymore....I really like custom games and using the bots

NoneLikeRob

11-01-2012

bumpity bump

Antiks z

11-01-2012

This.

Decided to see what all the fus was about this game. Playing customs to try out different classes first few went fine now every game more than half my team gets stuck in corners... Kind of sucks hard to figure out what champions i actually like when i'm 1v3 in a lane :/

Fragface

11-01-2012

I have this problem every time I make a custom game with bots on my team. I've only noticed the bots on the "blue" team being affected. I have dragged enemy bots to my stuck bots and they will come unstuck to fight, but go right back to their stuck location when the fight is over. One thing I've noticed works is letting the enemy kill your stuck bot, but I hate that I have to feed just to get my team to work. Hope this helps some of you until the devs can fix this.

nanorine

11-02-2012

I'm having the same issue.

Riot employee mia...

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-02-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'll forward this to the appropriate team. Our bot scripting and code is complicated, so I can't guarantee a quick fix, but I'll make sure they're aware if they were not before.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I would also like to state that sometimes the bots move after a turret has been destroyed.

DoozleDorf

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
I'll forward this to the appropriate team. Our bot scripting and code is complicated, so I can't guarantee a quick fix, but I'll make sure they're aware if they were not before.
Thank you FpMcgee!

Shadou

11-02-2012

dunno if they fixed the enemy bots in custom games but after the new patch in PBE yesterday, did a custom game with my bf as always and the bots seemed alot more better and not once have they got executed by a turret and they roam through the jungle alot more. Dunno about the ally bots since we only play 2v5 bot games but hey a game where a bot didnt run inbetween our turets and die is very awkward when it doesnt happen.