New Sexy Male Champ Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JadeVanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I put it in the player concepts forum also, but here goes anyway.

League of Legends is already filled to the brim with sexy, scantily clad females, with weapons bigger than the amount of clothing they are wearing. As a straight female playing the game, I have no problem with this, and actually very much enjoy playing a sexy character as opposed to an ugly character. I know that the amount of women and gay men who play this game in comparison to straight males is about 1/10, but I feel that many men may also feel the same way as me. If this is a fantasy video game, I think the average guy would like to have a sexy character portraying him as well. My boyfriend loves the muay thai lee sin skin (although he doesn't play Lee Sin) but enjoys seeing it every time it comes up, because he too also does muay thai.

I don't propose Riot makes a bunch of sexy new male champs, but just some sexy skins or image remakes for old champions would be nice. The vlad remake was beautiful, well done riot, he is SO SEXY NOW. I also enjoy the muay thai lee sin and traditional lee sin skin as well as ezreal in general. But other than those few, I feel we are lacking. I wouldn't call vayne an incredibly sexy champion in her original skin..but with the valentines day vayne skin, she is smokin' hot. I just suggest you make a few sexy skins for some male characters.

*Suggestions*

These are just a couple suggestions, so bear with me, and feel free to elaborate, share commentary, and add your own ideas. Even if guys don't buy these skins because they are sexy, I think a lot of guys would by them because they are funny.

Pool Party Xin Zhao- put him in some sexy board shorts, some flip flops, maybe take his hair out of a pony tail and let his long locks fall over his toned chest and abs. I would love to see Xin Zhao without his hair in a pony tail

Bandage Me Amumu
- make Amumu in human form as a cute, short little dude with some skimpy strategic bandage placement over his private area with maybe a few lingering bandages over the rest of his body and a super innocent facial expression.

Zookeepr Swain - Please, PLEASE PLEASE make swain's bird a flamingo, I think everyone would buy the skin just for that. Then put him in a cute little zookeeper boy outfit with a rake for his cane and some keys hanging from his pants. Give him some longer hair and maybe make it blue like in the bilgewater costume.

Marry Me Malzahar - Put Malzahar in a trendy black tux and tie and make him kneeling. He should still keep his black gloves and black mask around his mouth. In his hands should just be some blue or purple void magic, whatever is in the other skins. Give him a cute or sexy face with some black hair like we can see a little of in his original costume. This would also make a great idea for a female character, like marry me morgana or leblanc, some one of a more evil nature that would look good with malzahar, and make him be proposing to her in the skin.

Lazy Sunday Shaco - Assuming that shaco is wearing a mask and that isn't his real face, make a skin of shaco in some crazy patterned pajama pants, like the pants in his other skins, maybe pink and black checkered or green and purple checkered. Keep him not wearing a shirt and give him a little bit of a happy trail. He should be yawning like he just woke up and his hair should be all sexy/messy and a crazy color like pink or green. A somewhat cute/innocent facial expression would be funny for shaco and some smeared eyeliner from his evil last night endeavors would be super sexy.

FriskyAznGirl

10-28-2012

YES YES YES YES pleaaaaase make pool party Xin Zhao Riot. I want to see his long hair out of a ponytail too! Oh, and swain with a flamingo, LMFAO LMFAO great ideas.

Hymn of the Wolf

10-28-2012

Swain with a flamingo skin would be fantastic. I'd definitely buy that.
Amumu though? He's a yordle. I personally would rather not have them start busting out sexy yordle skins.
Next will be Body Builder Kennen wearing a speedo and he has massive muscles. And then Nighty Night Poppy wearing lacy undergarments! O^O
Other than the Amumu idea though, I like the rest of these.

Tinkernoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I WANT BANDAGE MUMU

I'm pretty sure I seen a post from RIOT that said they were gonna make a sexy male skin soon

they NEVER did it

I'm personally bisexual male and I hardly wish RIOT will make some sexy male champs or skins soon.

taeccool

10-28-2012

+1 for sexy dudez in nudez

Foxpup Manapulse

10-28-2012

Why not "Battle Bunny" Xin Zhao! Lol

Bunny ears (For the Lols)
A man thong and a bunny tail

Or Battle Bunny Pantheon, a helmet with bunny ears, capeless and add a bunny tail to his panties. LOL XD

JadeVanity

10-28-2012

I would be TOTALLY down for battle bunny xin or panth, sounds sexy to me. And yes, I also really want the bandage mumu!!! they can keep him short and cute, just make him humanoid and not a yordle and that would be sexy. and hey, body builder kennen sounds fine

Krystalmyth

10-29-2012

I would be so happy with a Chippendale's Ezreal. :3 <3

Mrs Heimerdinger

10-29-2012

>.> I would enjoy a Pool Party Darius. To see the league scariest guy shirtless? Yes please. :3

Jinx the Zombie

10-29-2012

Chip 'n Darius: Darius in a Chip 'n Dale's "uniform". Come on, you know that's too good to pass up.