i protest the ward skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyerky

10-28-2012

i play dominion and we don't have wards so why would i buy ward skins? >.>
Besides now that i think about it, SR is the only map that uses wards now. Not TT, Dominion, or battlegrounds

NamKim

10-28-2012

If you don't use wards, then don't buy the ward skins. It's just an experiment for Riot anyways. If it goes well, they may find something for Dominion in the near future.

Since Twisted Treeline got so much love from Riot, they didn't have the resources and time to make a Halloween skin for Summoner's Rift. So, the least Riot can do is give it some ward skins.

Personally, I just like how Twisted Treeline (a non-SR map) got more love than Summoner's Rift this time around. I consider this a win

Dominion's turn will come soon enough.

Tasao

10-28-2012

Here's hoping it's a failed experiment. Permanent skins would be cool. This temporary cash grab incentivizing players that like the skins to dump 52 weeks worth of RP or IP on them is an affront in nearly every way possible.

Alpha Q23

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
If you don't use wards, then don't buy the ward skins. It's just an experiment for Riot anyways. If it goes well, they may find something for Dominion in the near future.

Since Twisted Treeline got so much love from Riot, they didn't have the resources and time to make a Halloween skin for Summoner's Rift. So, the least Riot can do is give it some ward skins.

Personally, I just like how Twisted Treeline (a non-SR map) got more love than Summoner's Rift this time around. I consider this a win

About it being love, IT would be more love if it was just a new map release, not a TT replacement.

NamKim

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post
About it being love, IT would be more love if it was just a new map release, not a TT replacement.
Interesting idea you have there. Maybe you should post that in the Twisted Treeline forum about it.

I have no desire to start some sort of debate about Twisted Treeline in a Dominion forum.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post

inb4 the cattle goes "meh they only made the New twisted treeline as testing grounds for the new items before moving them to summonner's rift which is far more important and they sohuld stop wasting time with 3v3 and **** anyways and give us another classic 5v5 map" already Had a Metasheep using the exact literal statment yesterday on a conversation we were holding, i don't even know why the hell i stil talk to him about maps and modes, he's jsuper brainwashed.

A Slime Appears

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
inb4 the cattle goes "meh they only made the New twisted treeline as testing grounds for the new items before moving them to summonner's rift which is far more important and they sohuld stop wasting time with 3v3 and **** anyways and give us another classic 5v5 map" already Had a Metasheep using the exact literal statment yesterday on a conversation we were holding, i don't even know why the hell i stil talk to him about maps and modes, he's jsuper brainwashed.
Cool story bro ~__~

As for the ward skins, I've no interest in them. Well, maybe if I played SR much, but oh well. I know it was mentioned that they were doing it as an experiment, and wanted to add other types of content, so hopefully some of that will work for dominion.

MMKH

10-29-2012

I find it strange that the new Twisted Treeline has basically been the whole emphasis of this year's Halloween theme, yet there won't be a Harrowing SR to suit all the new ward skins. TT doesn't even allow wards anymore, and of course Dominion...

Mindllapse

10-29-2012

pretty sure 90% of LoL players play SR

so why does Riot care

just sayin'

Panwar

10-29-2012

If it's not about/for me it shouldn't exist! RABBLE,RABBLE,RABBLE!