Its just me or jax sucks at new tt?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonEpico

10-28-2012

I always see him feed, either on my team or enemy team. What is your perception on him?

Neonfox

10-28-2012

Jax was great on TT and he's great on SI, I rarely see a team with Jax lose as long as the Jax is even decent.

Krampus Claus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

He's awesome on this map, but some people can't play jax for ****. Like me!

AlienJ7

10-28-2012

Those are probably just bad Jax players. I've went undefeated with Jax on the new TT. I have 6 wins with him so far. I feel I can nearly solo the enemy team by late game.

Sam

10-28-2012

I never get to play it... It's always banned

PrinceVert

10-28-2012

Jax is a monster lategame but a fairly weak early game where the match is decided.

If his team helps him to give him a few kills and protect him, lategame he will rape and rolfstomp everything.

fiddlesticksssss

10-28-2012

So far every jax i have seen is crappy. The only jax that was good, had both of his team mates leave, because they thought it was GG when we got FB and capped both altars. That jax alone, was able to solo vilemaw at level 11 and then 1v2 and almost kill me the 3rd, because of his massive damage output, and low cds from vilemaw buff. Luckily van dam's kept me alive with Q and we pushed to victory with all 3 of us honoring him.

Haeval

10-28-2012

It's you bud.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceVert View Post
Jax is a monster lategame but a fairly weak early game where the match is decided.

If his team helps him to give him a few kills and protect him, lategame he will rape and rolfstomp everything.
Jax's early game is just as, or more, monstrous than other champions. Start level 1 E and farm till 2-3 before you begin harassing vs tougher opponents. Against ranged harass start Q and focus on building your passive before leaping. Even versus seriously powerful early game champions like Renekton, proper Counter-striking will keep you in lane.

JesusPwns0926

10-28-2012

New TT gives so much gold that Jax gets to his monster late game SUPER fast. It's crazy