Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to select a Ribbon to display out of Four Ribbons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RangerRig

10-28-2012

Hey, I have got 4 Ribbons now, Red, Green, Yellow and the blue Mentor Ribbon . I just got Mentor Ribbon right after the Yellow Ribbon, but only the Yellow Ribbon displays.

I want to ask, how can I choose which Ribbon I want to be displayed, and is there a way I can display all four of them?

Im gonna attach some pics of the the message I got for the Yellow and Mentor Ribbon

Edit: Additional Info

Honour

Friend: 16
Helpful: 11
Teamwork: 28
Honorable Opponent: 35

DoctorH

10-28-2012

Which ever you got first is the only one that'll show up that's how it works. You can't pick and you can't see the others.

Rubix Cuban

10-28-2012

congrats

NerdyDan

10-28-2012

leader ribbon is a combination of the other ribbons.

it already indicates that you possess all the other ribbons

Quitch

10-28-2012

Quote:
DoctorH:
Which ever you got first is the only one that'll show up that's how it works. You can't pick and you can't see the others.

You're wrong. It's not the one that you received first that displays, but rather the one that is the most difficult to obtain.

RangerRig

10-28-2012

Quote:
Rubix Cuban:
congrats

Thank you very much ^_^

Fubby3

10-28-2012

Quote:
RangerRig:
Hey, I have got 4 Ribbons now, Red, Green, Yellow and the blue Mentor Ribbon . I just got Mentor Ribbon right after the Yellow Ribbon, but only the Yellow Ribbon displays.

I want to ask, how can I choose which Ribbon I want to be displayed, and is there a way I can display all four of them?

Im gonna attach some pics of the the message I got for the Yellow and Mentor Ribbon

Edit: Additional Info

Honour

Friend: 16
Helpful: 11
Teamwork: 28
Honorable Opponent: 35

I feel like ive been ripped off. I have only 2 ribbons with over 200 total honor, and no I havent been abusing it.

IusterStrike

10-28-2012

awesome

Pockeyz

10-28-2012

:/ I haven't got any badges yet and I have alot of honor.

Ifap2AnimeGirls

11-20-2012

o.0 i have a lot of points from random people from solo queuing but i only have the honorable opponent badge.. i have also gotten the message saying i received it 3 times now..