Twitch Balancing Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arawraxx

10-28-2012

A lot of us have saw the post by Solocrush and in light of what he said about Twitch, I have come to the conclusion Twitch's ult isn't what made him fun - it was the sneaky way that he played that did. In order to balance his kit around his ult brought down the fun factor by Gigawatts.

Lets here some ideas for a new ult to keep Twitch's playstyle similar, or roughly the same as it was before!

Quote:
Suggestion:
Passive: Your poison lowers the enemies armor.

Active: For every stack of poison on every enemy on the field (maybe a limit), your basic attacks deal +x damage.
Quote:
Suggestion:
I think they should remove the cast animation on expunge. that would help with his dps.
Quote:
Suggestion:
Passive: When coming out of stealth, you gain %x Attack Speed and %y Attack Damage for z seconds.

Active: You gain the passive benefits immediately for x seconds. Stacks(?) with passive benefit.
Quote:
Suggestion:
Keep the AD bonus on his ult and give the piercing affect to another one of his abilities, perhaps when coming out of stealth
Quote:
Suggestion:
Remove Stealth
"You want a stealth champion to be viable? Stealth and the LoL community dont work together."
Quote:
Suggestion:
What about the ability to "hide" inside another unit? Like becoming attached to it for a brief moment of time?
Quote:
I think both his stealth and expunge need some minor tweaks or changes. His stealth takes too long to wind up, especially when being attacked, so it can't be used as an escape, and the attack speed given is minuscule, but it's difficult to think of a good way to fix it. Also the old expunge was way better and gave him a huge early edge, and some mixed damage so that his enemies couldn't just build armor and make him useless.
Quote:
I know Riot thinks instant stealth is too stronk but what if the mechanics on Eve's stealth, I.E. the range, was kept intact? Doesn't matter if you stealth next to your target, their team will still see you.

Arawraxx

10-28-2012

Bump

Arawraxx

10-28-2012

Bumpin Uglies

Salamander Joe

10-28-2012

? thats kind of an odd change imo....

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

That would be op :XXX

I think they should remove the cast animation on expunge. that would help with his dps.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I think they ****ed twitch up and we're just stuck with it :\

I really like Riot as a company. I have zero faith they will do anything good for twitch... ever...

Arawraxx

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
I think they ****ed twitch up and we're just stuck with it :\

I really like Riot as a company. I have zero faith they will do anything good for twitch... ever...
Thats why I'm asking people to put their thought processes into making a decent Twitch

Quote:
That would be op :XXX

The reason his other skills suck is because Riot thinks his current ult is OP. Thats why its been suggested to change his ult

Arawraxx

10-28-2012

Bamp

Arawraxx

10-28-2012

uglies b bumpin

Arawraxx

10-29-2012

bamp