Sheen should get Blue particles to distinguish it from Nunu's Blood Boil!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I don't know why, but all threads made during the first day of this forum's creations seems to be broken for some reason, so I'm remaking this

The two particles are practically the same. I once accidentally mistook a Blood Boiled Vayne as having a Sheen proc on. According to this thread, there appears to be an overwhelming majority that wants either Sheen to become blue or somehow have the two particles be differentiated.

During the tournament TPA used a Vayne+Nunu combination. And one thing that stood out to me was that I actually thought Vayne had a Sheen proc on as she ran back and forth.

I remembered it was just Blood Boil later on, but that's the problem. Sheen's particle looks too much like Nunu's Blood Boil for some reason.

Can Sheen's particle be changed to blue to distinguish it from Nunu's Blood Boil? Trinity Force will have to be changed too of course...perhaps to Yellow?

Alternatively, I guess you can make Nunu's Bloodboil have new particles that indicates Nunu just set his ally's blood on fire. But....good luck pulling THAT off!

Hathel Ithilidin

10-30-2012

I agree it should be turned to blue. Lich Bane's thing is already yellow so trinity force would have to remain blue or change to something else other than red or yellow

Vontariel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Also Draven's blood rush is same as blood boil. Even skill names are similar ;p

Ginga

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vontariel View Post
Also Draven's blood rush is same as blood boil. Even skill names are similar ;p
Wow, I never noticed that 0.0

That's terrible for Draven especially since Nunu is such a common support too.

NightmareAce

11-14-2012

bump

Yalmic

03-22-2013

I agree bump this to the top!
What's taking riot so long to fix this?