Lane calling or pick order

Pick Order 35 58.33%
Lane Calling 16 26.67%
Don't Care 9 15.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Lane calling or pick order

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ak Motomoto

10-31-2012

One of my favorite things to do is counter pick people who FP mid or top, but i rarely get the chance as someone has already called the position or they are ahead of me on the pick order. It's just really fun to dominate someone in a lane and then say, "FP top/mid is not a good idea" =D

iLove3P

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I personally prefer lane calling more since I'm a weak top and jungle. I'd hate to be low on the pick order and end up with one of those 2 roles.

Then do horribly and feed the enemy team then get yelled at by my own team and reported.

AvariceSyn

10-31-2012

I've broadened my spectrum of what I am capable of, personally, so I don't mind taking a role I hadn't originally felt like if all others were called. The only time that I really don't want to go by what is called is when I get stuck with mid and have anything but last or second to last pick. Then I try to find someone who has a decent pool of champions who can trade with me.

The only time I call out a role is when I'm playing with a specific friend who only plays support, so I carry for him.

ChromeFalcon

10-31-2012

Pecking order.

Mr Popo commands it.

Bwdzxc

11-03-2012

bump

Bwdzxc

11-13-2012

bump

FailyMcSadPants

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelberry View Post
If it's ranked, it's pick order, if it's anything else, I don't know because normals are the worst gaming experience I've ever had to participate in.

Pretty sure the quality of players, be it attitude or actual skill, is FAR BETTER in normals the vast majority of the time.

People in ranked are so bad, and QQ so much, its ridiculous.