Sheen should get Blue particles to distinguish it from Nunu's Blood Boil!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The two particles are practically the same. I once accidentally mistook a Blood Boiled Vayne as having a Sheen proc on. According to this thread, there appears to be an overwhelming majority that wants either Sheen to become blue or somehow have the two particles be differentiated.

During the tournament TPA used a Vayne+Nunu combination. And one thing that stood out to me was that I actually thought Vayne had a Sheen proc on as she ran back and forth.

I remembered it was just Blood Boil later on, but that's the problem. Sheen's particle looks too much like Nunu's Blood Boil for some reason.

Can Sheen's particle be changed to blue to distinguish it from Nunu's Blood Boil? Trinity Force will have to be changed too of course...perhaps to Yellow?

Alternatively, I guess you can make Nunu's Bloodboil have new particles that indicates Nunu just set his ally's blood on fire. But....good luck pulling THAT off!

MekenShonitin

10-25-2012

Wow yeah. That sounds like an awesome idea. I agree with this.

Waifu nVee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

This sounds epic.

On a side note, Vlad's Transfusion should have a minor particle effect when used on a blood boiled opponent, or a special phrase he says when he transfuses boiled blood.

Ravechaosknight

10-25-2012

That's a good suggestion Ginga. +1 here

lol, Faayee that is also pretty good. Would be funny if he went something like "Ah, that's spicy!" or "I like my meals hot!" lol Although, they are less likely to add VA lines for one off situations, we'd have to wait for like a new Vlad skin or something.

Waifu nVee

10-25-2012

lol, Faayee that is also pretty good. Would be funny if he went something like "Ah, that's spicy!" or "I like my meals hot!" lol Although, they are less likely to add VA lines for one off situations, we'd have to wait for like a new Vlad skin or something. [/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzCXV8pw8wo

Ginga

10-28-2012

testing testing...is the forum still broken or does posting in a thread bump it back up now?
-------------

If they did do it, they'd also have to do it with his Legendary skin too.

I wonder if the voice actors are the same.

So is there any plans on distinguishing the particles of the two?