Best runes for an adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baked Potatoes

10-28-2012

I play a lot of MF, Ez, and trist, and i have no runes AT ALL. i have just started playing ranked and have realized that now getting runes is a must. But the problem is, i really dont know how to pick out runes,, i dont know what is the best for what role. im going to start with getting runes for adc.

what is the best rune page for an adc?

rabidzombie2015

10-28-2012

I use:

MS Quints (Could be flat AD though too)
AD Reds
Armor Yellows
Scaling MR Blues

AtomicWaffles

10-28-2012

flat ad marks
flat ad quins
flat armor yellows
mr per lvl blues

ChaseWins

10-28-2012

3 main setups personally to adjust to certain combos like graves etc.

+15ad
+13armor
+24mr/18

The armors I keep across the board, but I use +25armor pen or +4.5%ms and 8.5ad.

I find it better this way.

Cronofuge

10-28-2012

Arpen reds
Armor yellows
Mg resist/level blues
AD Quints

Scarlet Flandre

10-28-2012

ad flat marks
ms quints
armor flat seals
mr flat glyphs

foofymonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

did you seriously play a rank without runes? i suggest you play at least 50 some normal matches with runes to get a feel for it check out sites like mobafire, and solomid. As a n00b i suggest Attack speed 11% ::armor pen marks :: damage Quints------this allows for starting with boots for movement and 3 pots for sustain (450health extra) dorans only gives u 80 health. unless you have a soraka a dorans is a bad way to start--it makes it easy to harass you out of lane from lack of sustain, which will make you go back losing XP and gold from your turret killing minions. Damage and AS runes allows for great easy last hitting as well as harass. This is my opinion hope it helps.

Erifox

10-28-2012

It really depends on your playing style and the playing style with a certain champion. For example, I personally like taking the following for Ashe, Kog' Maw, MF, and other ADC with no repositioning tools:

- Flat AD reds
- Flat Armor Yellows
- Flat MR blues
- MS Quints

But for someone like Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Vayne, etc., I like taking:

- Flat AD reds
- Flat Armor yellows
- Flat MR blues
- Flat AD Quints

Also, if I have a very "kill oriented" support like Leona or Blitzcrank, I take armor pen reds instead of flat AD.

Baked Potatoes

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiHengTai View Post
It really depends on your playing style and the playing style with a certain champion. For example, I personally like taking the following for Ashe, Kog' Maw, MF, and other ADC with no repositioning tools:

- Flat AD reds
- Flat Armor Yellows
- Flat MR blues
- MS Quints

But for someone like Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Vayne, etc., I like taking:

- Flat AD reds
- Flat Armor yellows
- Flat MR blues
- Flat AD Quints

Also, if I have a very "kill oriented" support like Leona or Blitzcrank, I take armor pen reds instead of flat AD.
ok, this reply to me had the most logic that i can really understand. what you said makes perfect sense, +1