Re-Editted FANFICTION LORE. I MADE IT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoyalAceNess

10-28-2012

Quit being Dicks <.< Im no computer nerd i just wrote it:

There was this girl named Akali. She was like every other high school girl: good grades, good looks, and of course great chest, but no boyfriend. Or so she thought. She was walking home from school when she heard a familiar scream, her mom's. And it was coming from the direction of her house.While running akali noticed her clothes had changed into some sort of green ninja-like clothes. In her hands were blade-swords and a black and green mask. She wanted to stop whoever was hurting her mother. when she had gotten to her house she saw her mom on the ground and a tall asian man running out the window and then telepoting/moving/jumping to this staff like object and disappear into the forest. The asian man yelled as she moved, "THE BLIND MAN SEES ALL!!!" Akali was about to run after the man, when her mom grabbed Akali's ankle and she said, "Akali, ive always known your true potential, so I've given my body and soul in return so you can enter in the same job unit as your dad and older brother. That man was your guide, Lee Sin." with that her mother's essence disintegrated and flew off. Akali sat there, not knowing what to do... all night long.
It was morning now, she recognized that her clothes were back to normal so she grabbed an apple and headed out the door to catch the man called, Lee Sin. Once she got to her backyard, it was just trees and a trail. She was running on the trail when she saw bloody dents on the ground. There was a bush in a nearby river, and wondered if she should go in. Well, she did, and what happened was a scare. a BIG GUY wearing a lot of armor jumped yelled, "DEMACIA," and span really fast. Akali stunned fell down and kicked the man back in the bush unaware of her change in clothes, she went in and saw the man crying. Akali went up and said, "Who are you? Why did you scare me like that?" she asked. "Fuccking crybaby," she mumbled. Garen stood up and said, "I AM NO CRYBABY, for i am GAREN, THE MIGHT OF DEMACIA, AND I SERVE UNDER PRINCE JARVAN IV.... and the bush camper. And Akali my dear, my how you have grown. i have known u since you were a little baby. Well i will send you off and be cautious of Void Monsters they can kill and eat you instantaneously." With that akali kept on walking in the river.
She walked by a circular area and saw a huge-ass worm like monster and almost got killed when she walked up and hit the monster. the monster spit out some liquid and yelled, "I AM BARON-NASHOR FEAR ME OR DIE!" Akali then ran out and saw another trail and the end of the river. she decided to go towards the end of the river and she saw another bush. She wondered whether Garen would be in there, so she yelled" Garen, are you in there?" No response. So she went in and heard a kid's giggle. she got creeped out and kept walking faster. When she got to the end of the river she heard footsteps but when she looked back she saw nothing. So she started running and then she was blinded and felt poisoned, again unaware of her change of clothes and her new powers going into her, she turned threw her swords at the little kid and teleported to him and "killed" him. She turned and said, "Who are you midget?" The little kid said, "I AM NO MIDGET, I AM TEEMO THE SCOUT MASTER. GO to hell Akali i thought you were an enemy." with that Teemo blinded Akali and ran back into the bush. Akali creeped out saw a trail going North, and so she went that way. She saw a tower, for what she thought was a regular tower of stone, was actually a laser shooting tower. She ran past it, almost dead, into the forest. That was when she stopped and 4 blue circular rings circled her and she teleported back to a house. She saw a tall white man and the name tag that said "Phreak."
Phreak came up to Akali and said, "AKALI YOU'VE made it! Well Yada Yada yada. i know everything from what i have heard from Lee sin the Blind Monk, The Bush Camper, Garen, and The scout Master, Teemo. And of course your mother and father and brother. You may be wondering who they are. Well They are almost done with their war/battle." And they did. A tall ninja-like man wearing blue clothes came out and a short man wearing purple came out along with Teemo and Garen and Lee Sin. The blue ninja came out and said, "Akali you've made it. My daughter how you have grown. Akali did you come to join the League of Legends and fight in the Fields of Justice?? The answer must be yes."
Akali hesitant on answering this man as her father said, "Dad? Is that really you? And that midget wearing purple is My brother? Hahaha Okay im fine with that. Well i dont know for sure--" Interuppting Akali, Shen said, "THE ANSWER MUST BE YES. You are already wearing the clothes i choose for you. so you must."Akali replied, "Fine...dad. Cant i atleast get a hug?" so then Shen and Kennen went up and hugged Akali. Phreak told Akali to come to him and asked her, "Akali, are you willing to join The League? And fight for Justice in the Fields of Justice?" Akali replied, "I, Akali, accept the terms to the Terms to the Royal riot Bloodlines and help fight for justice in the League of Legends."
And that is how Akali became a hero/champion.

Scarlet Flandre

10-28-2012

Still no pic or gif, gtfo

RoyalAceNess

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
Still no pic or gif, gtfo
Lol. Thats cuz not every story needs a picture.