Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nocturne build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maverick013

10-28-2012

I use to really enjoy nocturn then after all his nerfs I moved on to other junglers. I still would like to play him occasionally especially when my mid is TF, but I can seem to find ideal runes or items builds that really optimize him.

Any suggestions for early game runes and item build order? As far as jungling/clearing/counter jungling I can handle that. Simply just runes/masteries/ build order

Ornan

10-28-2012

If you're going for tankturn there are many champions that do his job better. However, his ult does come in handy when doing baron. I would suggest waiting until jungle buffs, so you don't demoralize yourself. Nocturne is awesome, but Riot's shoved him into the little dark spot in the corner of your bedroom. Night-lights OP.

THE LOVE TONIGHT

10-28-2012

masteries: 9/21 or 9/12/9 or 21/9
runes: flat AD, armor, mr perlevel/flat, flat AD/arpen
Items:boots 3, wriggles/2 dorans, mercs/ninja tabi, HoG, Phage, Wits End, Randuin's, Maw, Frozen Mallet, sell wriggles for infinity/bt