Just got harassed by a 4 man premade again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALL Froggen

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Reported all of them.

Let justice be served.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infinity Power

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2012

I think it was them that reported u LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub2eer0 View Post
Reported all of them.

Let justice be served.
The fact that they were a premade is completely irrelevant to "I reported some guys for harassing me."

Please don't give premades a bad name because you found some jerks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
The fact that they were a premade is completely irrelevant to "I reported some guys for harassing me."

Please don't give premades a bad name because you found some jerks.
Too many premades are jerks. They should have to find 5. It's bull**** being the odd one out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Too many premades are jerks. They should have to find 5. It's bull**** being the odd one out.
Then blame the players who are jerks, not the fact that you can play a game with friends.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALL Froggen

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
The fact that they were a premade is completely irrelevant to "I reported some guys for harassing me."

Please don't give premades a bad name because you found some jerks.
The ONLY 4 man premade i've seen that wasn't a bunch of jerks was one that I was in. We explained to the 5th that we were a premade right away, and allowed him to choose whatever position he wanted. We didn't complain about him at all, and thanked him after the game.

That is the way it should be done. Sadly, it is almost never done that way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jokod

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Please, do go on.
We would all like to hear more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub2eer0 View Post
The ONLY 4 man premade i've seen that wasn't a bunch of jerks was one that I was in. We explained to the 5th that we were a premade right away, and allowed him to choose whatever position he wanted. We didn't complain about him at all, and thanked him after the game.

That is the way it should be done. Sadly, it is almost never done that way.
The only 4-man premade that you know of, you mean. You don't get to know who's queue'd together and who isn't, so don't pretend to. Plenty of people play with my premade and never know. (That's not to say that we always go incognito, but we sometimes do.)