Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MF pubstomps super hard?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baked Potatoes

10-28-2012

So i just started playing some MF today since she was free, and ive just been doing some pubs as i dont want to start in ranked, but every game ivve played but the first one ive completely pubstomped in. every game but one ive gotten first blood and we rape our lane. the other ad carry is so far behind that they are useless and we usually win by 20-30 minutes. is MF just an amazing pubstomper or have i just found a champ that i am good with? i havent done this well randomly with a champ for a long time.

mtrx015

10-28-2012

You found a champ you're good with. Nothing about MFs kit is gimmicky in the sense that pubstompers generally are. You need to farm well and position well like any adc, she just has a lot more aoe and mobility than most.

AtlaStar

10-28-2012

Dunno, I dislike MF myself but the fact she does magic damage with impure shots does make the standard armor runes on an ADC less helpful

Also in case you don't know, free champs aren't available in ranked anymore

Killrazor

10-28-2012

basically her Ult now is awesome, since the buffs a few patches ago. No delay is amazing. She has always been good, just her ult was always so bad as there was a delay when casting it of like a second or so, so you usually ended up missing the enemy.

She can get beaten by ADC with more range like Ashe, Cait, Tristana. But if you know when to use your greivous wounds skill you can easily win 1v1 dual.

Baked Potatoes

10-28-2012

Quote:
AtlaStar:
Dunno, I dislike MF myself but the fact she does magic damage with impure shots does make the standard armor runes on an ADC less helpful

Also in case you don't know, free champs aren't available in ranked anymore

derp i completely forgot about that while i was typing this XD

Menea6587

10-28-2012

Quote:
mtrx015:
You found a champ you're good with. Nothing about MFs kit is gimmicky in the sense that pubstompers generally are. You need to farm well and position well like any adc, she just has a lot more aoe and mobility than most.

She's a caster ADC with a decent amount of range and an AS steroid. She can burst you down almost as fast as an assassin early game, and you won't be escaping from her during a team fight if she isn't hit. She's a solid choice, since they added an AD ratio on her ult and decreased the windup time. The passive change was just a sweetener.

BeatRushVII

10-28-2012

Quote:
mtrx015:

Her Q is pretty gimmikey lol

A Nydus Worm

10-28-2012

she has great damage early game and is a good counter to high sustain supports.

Doom Maggot

10-28-2012

MF is probably the second strongest AD carry in lane, beaten by draven (i think, anyway )

At lower levels of play, opponents don't know that they cannot fight MF early game, and will let you get those first bloods by trying to fight you.