Was DFG nerfed to hard

i agree 13 39.39%
now it is balanced 11 33.33%
i disagree 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

DFG nerf hit all AP champs where it hurts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordepool

10-28-2012

Tell me what u think so i will no longer be building DFG as since the nerf i have played and its no longer viable for dmg at all with over 400 ap i hit a shen with 86 mr for 150hp worth of dmg so ive decided to move on and not waste time on the past glory that the item was

Couple things though riot just so u know, most ap champs picked DFG because other items such as morellos evil tome and other various items have lost all utility perhaps you should think on doing a TOTAL Item Overhaul instead of nerfing niches and then wonder why you cant Balance champions because they are composed of the items they use as much as their runes/abilities.
thus far all you have removed with the DFG nerf is the ap champions ability to deal with troublesome HP heavy champions this doesnt change anything i still think its a great game and will continue to play in the hopes that with this items removed u can afford to buff certain champs who were reliant on it

EricxD

10-28-2012

They nerfed DFG, because as an item, it was extremely cost effective, and the active offered insane damage potential. Having an extra spell on anyone was extremely powerful, and even after the nerfs it can still do a decent chunk of burst. Their goal was to stop making it a must have item, and they did that just fine

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

The only bad thing about the DFG nerf is that it left manaless champions/health use champions no reliable way to build Cooldown Reduction and damage.

RIOT needs to create a new item that gives CDR and AP without tagging mana on it.

Asko

10-28-2012

Morello wanted DFG to be removed... I agree with him.

Mordepool

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asko View Post
Morello wanted DFG to be removed... I agree with him.
remove flash aswell

DarkChibiman

10-28-2012

I agree that is was overpowered on lots of other champions.

However it actually is what made Veigar competitive. Now with no CDR and a dmg nerf, the already-item-dependant Veigar has no good core to bring him out of "Old Eve Tier". *weep

ObscureClockwork

10-28-2012

tbh, they should have removed dfg, now its in a pitiful state that has to stay like that becuase of the nature of the item
but overhaul is comming s3, so rejoice!

Mordepool

10-28-2012

list what other items u think they should rework that have lost their competitive edge

Khronosh

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChibiman View Post
I agree that is was overpowered on lots of other champions.

However it actually is what made Veigar competitive. Now with no CDR and a dmg nerf, the already-item-dependant Veigar has no good core to bring him out of "Old Eve Tier". *weep
Then Veigar is clearly in need of buffs, he shouldn't have to crutch on a single item to massively increase his burst and make him decent. Personally I entirely agree with the nerfs, DFG was a ridiculously strong item. I wish there was more diversity for obtaining max CDR for casters outside of Blue buff and blue elixirs though, especially for manaless casters.