Luts, the Chaotic Mistress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Attachment 549280

Lore:
Luts, the Chaotic Mistress was created by Doom, the Seed of Evil after meeting Evelynn in the Shadow Isles and transforming her into a natural beauty as long as she would be Doom's lady and lover. Luts and Doom over-threw all over Runeterra and managed to capture the Institute of War, turning it into the institute of Doom. Darkness was looming in Runeterra but the darkness didn't end there, slowly Doom and Luts' relationship started to witness shadows of their own after Luts had found out that Doom and Elise were having a secret affair with each-other behind Luts' back.

After Luts found out her heart got fueled with rage. Her undying noble love turned into un-quenchable hate and rage. She approached Doom after overthrowing the Institute of War, during their celebrations.

There Doom was... sitting on his throne sipping on a wine-glass filled with the blood of the Demacian and Noxus soldiers. Morderkeiser by his left side, the Dealer by his right with everyone feasting and drinking, celebrating their win. Elise approached Luts in her room as Luts was preparing herself in front of her vanity mirror, preparing herself to share the success with her beloved Doom, her creator and the one who had removed her Vampiric curse.

"There you are Luts, Doom was beginning to worry of your whereabouts. I was worried you got yourself into a sticky situation. Are you coming to celebrate?" Elise asked Luts in a sly voice "Tell him I'll be right there, I want to make sure Doom gets the most that he deserves." Luts replied. Elise slowly skittering closer and closer got behind the beautiful Luts and replied "Oh....how can he get the most, when he can't handle the least?" Luts looked at Elise through the reflection of her vanity mirror, pale skinned "What's that suppose to mean?". "Let's just say... he has been using you as a beautiful distraction to infiltrate Demacia and Noxus and win over the institute. You're nothing but his rag-doll sweety" Elise replied. Luts' face went blank. frozen and expressionless, her heart started to crumble into ashes, at least what was left of it. "What's the matter? Looks like you've been caught in a web... Either-way... I'm just trying to look out for you." Elise gallantly left the room as Luts was left sitting at her vanity, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her pupils began to burn red, scorching like the depths of hell. Her flawless porcelain skin started to crack as a thick blue veil of darkness started to infect her veins and spread throughout her skin. Luts vanished into a thick red fog and reappeared behind Doom sitting on his throne in front of the rest of his faction. Her hands grasping tightly on his neck, her nails gauging deep into his neck. Silence absorbed the hall as everyone looked at Luts. "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now" Luts asked Doom, digging her nails deeper into the cold flesh of Doom's. "I freed you of your curse, made you into a beautiful lady, what are you talking about my love?" Luts reappeared in front of Doom. "LOOK AT ME!!!!!!" Luts' old vampiric curse had surfaced once again, her eyes staring deep into Dooms.

"You broke the rules..." Doom smirked. "I thought you loved me, that was the deal. We'd be lovers and you would set me free, is that not what you said when we first met?". Luts replied ."Somebody didn't read the fine print. Fortunately, lucky for me I don't need you anymore. I should have told you what we had wasn't exclusive..... Ooooooopsie daisy". Doom let of a hysterical laugh as Elise approached him from behind his throne from within the shadows. "You still don't get it Luts?" Elise whispered. "He wants a woman. Not a doll face like you, oh wait. Not so much a doll face anymore" Elise continued.

"You...." Luts shrieked as the Institute of Doom shook in terror, the rattle soo strong even Mord's armor rattled. Luts turned away and started to walk outside away from Doom. "If you go any further, you will break the contract and become an enemy. Don't you dare!"... Luts continued to walk away reaching the exit from the Institute. Karthus hastily approached Luts and with a sparingly convincing voice told her "Please my lady, excuse Doom he had a little to much tonight. I'm sure he has no clue what he's talking about." Luts stopped, let out a small giggle as she turned around to confront Karthus. "My lady? is that what I am... a lady? is that why Doom prefers a hideous ***** like Elise over a devoted "lady" like myself? Is that what you men prefer? a Lady?" Karthus slowly stepping back as Luts closed in closer. "Please my Queen. I am at your service I am only the messenger.". Luts stopped and beckoned Karthus to come closer "Come closer Karthus, I have a secret message I'd like you to send Doom I'd rather not anyone staring at us... especially my beloved Doom hear this. As it's very personal and means a whole lot to me" Karthus shakily approached Luts "Anything you say my lady.". Luts brought her face close to Karthus and whispered "That's a good boy...." Luts dug her nails in the heart of Kathus and sapped his life-force in a second. Karthus grasping tightly to the last bit of life he had.

"What's going on there? Karthus?" Doom exclaimed from across the room with Karthus' back turned as Luts stared him in the eyes. "I believe he has a message for you..." Luts replied with an evil smirk as she vanished, disappearing from Doom's institute away from it all.

Everyone in the hall including Elise and Doom rushed to Karthus laying on the floor to try and save him. "What is it Karthus, what did she say? Tell me now" Karthus at the brink of death with the last of his breath whispered "I'm sorry...... my......my........Mistress"

Champion Design
After Luts leaves Doom and saps Kathus' energy her curse worsens turning her into a devilish Succubus. Because of her close relationship with Doom, her life sapping abilities grew tenth-fold. She now wields her tail as a whip and makes her enemies beg at her feet before taking their life.

She eventually spots the Chaotic Circus, a secret covenant that holds some of the most outlandish creatures alive. She eventually gains the love of everyone within the covenant and is eventually deemed the leader or Master of the covenant. Some call her the wrangler. But to most, they know her as the Mistress.

It's actually quit funny how I had already planned on making a "Dominant" type female champion before Headmistress Fiora was even revealed and I had Luts already planned in Doom's lore. I guess it was a sign I was heading in the right direction.

For her skillset, I wanted to make her a viable support as well as a possible mage. You'll notice that her skills are very similar to Doom, the Seed of Evil's. Especially her ultimate which is very similar to Doom's Russian Roulette, in that it has the capability to completely wipe out an enemy champion with full health under proper circumstances.

She plays a little differently than most champions, as her mana bar or "essence" determines her scaling and power, encouraging Luts users to constantly absorb essences from Champions or Minions, much like I'd imagine most succubus' do. (Or wives and girlfiends, I mean girlfriends).

She has a very unique pull ability that can also be used to knock back, snare or pull depending on a series of variables that include cursor location and re-activation. Making her one of the most versatile CC supports out there and very precise.

Abilities

Mana Source: "Essence"
When using her abilities, Lut's essence gets drained. If it reaches 0 she cannot cast abilities and gets movement speed reduction. if her essence is low; her ability's effects are nullified. Essence does not regenerate in fact it slowly depletes and can only be replenished by absorbing more essence using Demonic Possession.

If Essence is at 100%, her power is shown by changing her animation to flight and making her look a lot more hideous and demonic, with glowing eyes and a crimson aura. If her essence is low or at 0%, this too is shown by slowing her movement speed, making her cripple and taking a more human form much like Shadow Evelyn, or Pre-Luts, the Chaotic Mistress

Depending on her essence level, her basic ability changes from her using her nails and targeting one target, to eventually splash damage using her tail, making it range and deal aoe.

Passive: Masochism
If Luts is disabled, knocked back or slowed; Luts heals an equal amount of the damage sustained while disabled.

Q: Get Over Here!
Luts cracks her whip in a straight long linear path dealing damage and knocking back enemies out of the way. If she lands her whip on an enemy champion, they get snared. However only if the enemy champion is under the cursor when cast, otherwise they are pushed aside. While snared, Luts can press Q to pull them into her.

If she catches an enemy with her tail and snares them, she can cast Demonic Possession to drain their essence from a distance.

W: Disobey
Luts uses her malevolent gaze upon an enemy champion, nullifying and/or disabling their next ability. This can also work on enemy ultimates, however nullifying their effect.

E: Scorn
The opposite of Charm, Luts Scorns a target. That target for a brief period cannot attack or walk in the direction of Luts, creating an invisible barrier and if in close proximity, pushing them away from her. While an enemy champion is scorned, they take increased damage.

R: Demonic Possession
Luts lashes her tail at a short distance around an enemy champion, slowly draining their essence until disabled or possession. The target is completely suppressed and they both cannot move while Luts is draining a target's (Minion, Creep or Champion) essence. If a target dies while Luts is absorbing them, they turn into a demonic slave or Imp; following her until they die. Demonic Possession if not interrupted will continue until the target is dead.

If Luts is attacked by anything ( Minions, Turrets ect) while draining, Demonic Possession is cancelled.

Demonic Possession is available at level 1. When upgraded, it can deal more damage and replenish more of her essence. Demonic Possession scales with AP.

Like this concept? Feel free to use my index to check out some of my others organized Alphabetically.
Ayebusi, the Master of Reflection
Binzo, the Eggxecutioner
Destiny, Hand of Fortune
Doom, the Seed of Evil
Eidolon, the Shadow Stalker
Flux, Man of Irrediance
Meme, the Demonic Mime
Mudlomen, the Loamly One
Pegi, the Deck-swabbing Swashbuckler
Petaloutha, Beauty's Serenade
Pigginz, the Officer
Piggz, the Handyman
Psi, the Sly
Rhionor, the Raging Executioner
Sfi'ka, the Venomous Joust
Sgt. Beaves, the Angry
Shar'ebe'brus, the Jaws of Pain
Shreak, the Prima Donna
Sleth, the Lethargic
Subgoro, the Frozen Skeleton
Tsunai, Mist of the Isles
Varat, the Bloodsucker
Xaos, the Mastermind

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Just finished a small sketch of her. I decided while drawing her that it would be sweet if her whip was actually her tail... so I integrated it with the sketch, I'll update my original post now.

Éidolon

11-18-2012

Added Luts' ability set.

John The Baby

02-09-2013

You realize that you just killed off karthus and most of tune terra right?

Éidolon

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Baby View Post
You realize that you just killed off karthus and most of tune terra right?

You find out later that Doom made a deal with Thresh that in the brink of death of one of his men, Thresh would harvest their dying souls and resurrect them as long as they possess the Institute of Doom where the Altar of Resurrection resides.

Thresh eventually joined the Shadow Isle's and Doom's Army, slowly resurrecting fallen Champions as Doom's slaves, Dooms wager? Doom would see to it that a lot if not every slain lesser Champion's souls shall be harvested by the Chain Warden. Granting the Chain Warden immortality beyond even Doom's recognition. His ultimate recycling bin.

Fret not however as Luts double-crosses Doom and his Army to join the Chaotic Circus, an ever moving organization and neutral faction that bestows inorganic and flawed Champions and raises them as the Ultimate weapons.

That and Doom's take-over summons the Eternal Archon Eidolon into the realm with the sole purpose of ridding pure corruption. Temporary sacrifice may have been needed to take out Doom and the Shadow Isles reign, eventually the Eternal Archon rids Rune Terra of all corruption, forcing Doom and his Army to retreat back to the Shadow Isles and then spawning way for Edenia and Ionia to flourish with life to restore balance among Runeterra.

With the HIgh Council Members all slain, the Institute of War now belongs to every and any faction that believes it is theirs for the taking, pitting Noxus, Demacia, Shadow Isles, Ionia, Chaotic Circus, Edenia all into a international war over Rune Terra where the outcome determines the government of all of Runeterra. This is where to top contending Summoner's and teams come into play. Eventually allowing Summoners to make the decisions.

Okay, okay... so maybe that's not really what happens but still. You're suppose to be primarily looking at the Champion concept's abilities and design, the lore is purely to exercise my lore creation capabilities. :P

SilentSounds

02-12-2013

wowowowow Passive is really op. really really op

Éidolon

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSounds View Post
wowowowow Passive is really op. really really op
haha not really... it's circumstantial. Meaning she's easily countered by not using CC on her.

SilentSounds

02-12-2013

So her passive is that you cant cc her without being destroyed? What about all these aoe cc? Dude the passive is OP and you don't want to admit it.
and btw I stopped reading at the passive... thats how op it is.

Éidolon

02-12-2013

Quote:
So her passive is that you cant cc her without being destroted.? What about all these aoe cc? Dude the passive is OP and you don't want to admit it.
Hahah well she isn't necessarily a Primary focus in battle as she can't execute much damage, she's swaying a lot more to the support stages, it would make sense that she would have a passive that can keep her alive. She IS the Chaotic MIstress so AOE Slows and CC's that raise chaos should essentially empower her thirst for pain.

There are tons of examples of how easy it is to avoid her passive. I'll create some scenarios right now..

5v5 team fight about to engage, enemy Amumu dives in Ults her and 4 others. She's snared, instead of cfocusing her Amumu's team focuses Miss Fortune and Zed instead, taking them out then leaving Luts to run for her life.

Keep in mind that the lower her Essense, the slower her movement speed is. So essentially, she'd move gradually slower than most other Champion to begin with, nullifying the need to slow her anyway. The less in action she is the easier it is to weaken her. Her Ultimate alone is easily interrupted.

Before judging a champion on ONE passive or aspect you have to look at the grand picture and scheme of the design. I made sure that where she excels in one area, she faults in another to balance it.

I really do suggest you read all her abilities, passives and try to look at it as a whole. It may make better sense. I also didn't just throw that passive inthere to make her seem OP, but I tied it in specifically to encourage the theme of being a succubus. It's okay, not everyone has had devlish girlfriend before.

Éidolon

02-12-2013

Quote:
So her passive is that you cant cc her without being destroyed? What about all these aoe cc? Dude the passive is OP and you don't want to admit it.
And you specifically say "So her passive is that you cant cc her without being destroyed?"

Ummm.. she's mainly a support, I don't see how she can possibly destroy. Yes. 1v1 without minions or other Champions around she will utterly crush you and make you beg on your knees while she ties her whip around your neck and strips you naked of your clothes and soul gradually depleting your HP to zero, assuming you don't have flash.

She is the reason Vayne exists, Luts is the epitome of estrogenous evil. 1v1 with absolutely no distractions, there is no getting away from her.