How do you beat Talon as Brand?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

10-28-2012

I heard my name.

Raptor J3sus

10-28-2012

you dont, bend over and take it like a man. It is possible to beat talon as zyra though, done it.

The key to fighting talon is just try to get him to waste his mana... thats it. (this is in term of being a mage ofc)

TheGrandDuelist

10-28-2012

Get chainvest first, try to punish him as much as you can.

It's not easy by any means but it's doable.

Wieners Revenge

10-28-2012

For starters, it's not a very good idea to face Talon as Brand. If he picks Talon after you've locked in already, see if you can lane swap. I main Brand, and I've had some success top lane against certain melee champs.

With that said, simply farming at your turret is the best answer, and any decent mid should have the ability to hold the minion wave there and still cs properly.

PS - If you get Talon with your combo just one time (assuming a well timed ult), he's dead.

Loooooma

10-28-2012

do not listen to this guys advice... he literally told you to build ur first 3k gold in armor on a burst champ...

this means talon wins cuz he will still level you and u will literally do no damage in a teamfight

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Well Talon was picked to **** you over in the first place. You generally don't, but it's always worth a shot.

Chain Vest, play passively. If he silences you and burns everything, try to hit him with everything once your silence wears out.

Once he hits level 6..... i ono. The best thing you can do is rush zhonya's and then get rylai's or to get some HP along with rabbadon's

EDIT: Lane swapping was mentioned above. This is probably the best course of action, though he'll probably keep trying to follow you and lane against you.

AntiSkillshot

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I heard my name.
You

~ The once was named Mipesuves.

Wieners Revenge

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loooooma View Post
do not listen to this guys advice... he literally told you to build ur first 3k gold in armor on a burst champ...

this means talon wins cuz he will still level you and u will literally do no damage in a teamfight
This ^

I had to laugh at all the people replying with "build chain vest" or "ninja tabi and then health."

Enmerkahr

10-28-2012

You can try to survive if you start with cloth armor and 5 health potions. Harass him every time he tries to last hit, especially at the early levels, and be aggressive when his E is on cooldown (18 seconds at level 1).

FrT Exa

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Get some cold water