2k Upvotes for Kitty Kat and/or Red Card Katarina

1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I know that on December 31ts, the 2k upvote skin trading system will be no more, so I am doing a last ditch effort to try and reach the goal. Please help me out community, it would mean so very much. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.
Y_Y

((First off, I went to mention I found someone to trade Kitty Kat Katarina, but I am still looking for possibly Red Card Katarina as well. Thank you. <3))

The Sob Story

Hello, I am Katárina, and am a long time player of League of Legends. I am a big member of the community and spend most of my time upon the Lore Discussion and Role-play forums (RP and Q&A thread, Ask Katarina), but I post here in the general forums as well quiet a bit. I have been playing the game for nearly 2 years now and there are two things I regret most of all. I was unable to purchase the Red Card Katarina and Kitty Kat Katarina skins when they were available due to living situations at the time.

I started playing League in August 2010. Due to school and moving around a lot I wasn’t able to play much, but I did get an account to the high teens. I had bought Katarina with IP at the time and found her very enjoyable. I then found others who enjoyed role-play, and after having a fun time playing as Katarina earlier, I began RPing her as well. I saw Red Card and Kitty Kat skins in the store but since I was making no money at the time I figured I could get them at a later date because I hadn’t read the fine print about them being limited.

Instead of doing a Summoner name change, as I had no money to spend on RP at the time, I made a new account in December. This one. I saved for Katarina once more with IP and when I was able to, went out and bought RP to buy the Red Card and Kitty Kat Katarina skins, and because I hadn’t read the fine print as I mentioned before, I was… quite frankly to say, very disappointed that I couldn’t get the skins for my favorite champion. I’ve been regretting that all this time and my friend just recently linked me to the “2k up vote threads for a trade” and after thinking on it for a while, finally decided to post looking for someone willing to trade.

I am looking for someone with one of or both skins and are willing to trade them to someone who will really appreciate the skins above all else.

Here's the post in which Hippalus mentioned this skin trading option for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Only if you have a 2k upvote thread about your situation

But yeah, I know there are a lot of people that would love to trade their limited edition skins. I wanted to do a couple test cases first to see if it surfaced any unexpected problems (like getting me fired), and if not, I'll see if I can set up a process or some tech that will make this feasible for more players.
EDIT: TrueTerrors has kindly offered to trade his Kitty Kat Katarina skin for 3,500 RP.
Proof: http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/a...ueterrors1.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTerrors View Post
I am willing to trade Katárina for the Kitty Kat Katarina skin.~ I have talked to him ingame and set up our "deal". So 2K Upvotes PLS~!~

Offers:

I have a lot to offer a person who would trade me their skin(s).

I currently have 5,000 RP, I own every champion in game, and have about 115/117 different skins:

Ahri – Dynasty Ahri, Midnight Ahri
Akali – Stinger Akali, Crimson Akali, Silverfang Akali, Bloodmoon Akali, Nurse Akali
Alistar – Unchained Alistar
Amumu – Pharaoh Amumu
Anivia – Noxian Hunter Anivia, Bird of Prey Anivia
Ashe – Sherwood Ashe, Woad Ashe, Queen Ashe, Freljord Ashe, Amethyst Ashe
Caitlyn – Sheriff Caitlyn, Safari Caitlyn, Resistance Caitlyn, Officer Caitlyn,
Cassiopeia – Siren Cassiopeia, Mythic Cassiopeia
Darius – Lord Darius
Diana – Dark Valkyrie Diana
Dr. Mundo – Toxic Dr. Mundo
Evelynn – Shadow Evelynn
Fiora – Nightraven Fiora, Royal Guard Fiora
Galio – Commando Galio
Gangplank – Spooky Gangplank, Special Forces Gangplank
Garen – Desert Trooper Garen, Commando Garen, Rugged Garen, Dreadknight Garen
Graves – Riot Graves, Mafia Graves
Hecarim – Blood Knight Hecarim, Reaper Hecarim
Irelia – Nightblade Irelia, Frostblade Irelia, Aviator Irelia, Infiltrator Irelia
Janna – Frost Queen Janna, (And Soon to be Victorious Janna as gold rank after season2)
Jarvan IV – Commando Jarvan IV, Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV
Katarina – High Command Katarina, Mercenary Katarina, Bilgewater Katarina, Sandstorm Katarina
Kayle – Viridian Kayle, Unmasked Kayle, Battleborn Kayle, Judgment Kayle
LeBlanc – Prestigious LeBlanc, Mistletoe LeBlanc
Lee Sin – Traditional Lee Sin, Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Leona – Iron Solari Leona, Defender Leona, Valkyrie Leona
Lux – Imperial Lux, Commando Lux,
Malzahar – Shadow Prince Malzahar
Master Yi – Ionian Master Yi, Assassin master Yi
Miss Fortune – Waterloo miss Fortune, Road Warrior Miss Fortune, Secret Agent Miss Fortune, Mafia Miss Fortune, Cowgirl Miss Fortune
Mordekaiser – Pentakill Mordekaiser
Morgana – Exiled Morgana, Sinful Succulence Morgana
Nasus – Riot Nasus
Nautilus – Abyssal Nautilus
Nidalee – Leopard Nidalee, French Maid Nidalee
Nunu: Destroyer Nunu
Olaf - Brolaf, Pentakill Olaf
Pantheon – Perseus Pantheon
Riven – Redeemed Riven, Battle Bunny Riven, Crimson Elite Riven, Championship Riven
Shen – Yellow Jacket Shen, Frozen Shen, Surgeon Shen,
Shyvana – Ironscale Shyvana
Sion – Barbarian Sion
Sivir – Warrior Princess Sivir, Spectacular Sivir
Sona – Muse Sona, Guqin Sona, Arcade Sona
Swain – Northern Front Swain
Syndra: Justicar Syndra
Talon – Crimson Elite Talon
Taric – Armor of the Fifth Age Taric
Tristana – Riot Girl Tristana
Tryndamere – Highland Tryndamere, King Tryndamere, Viking Tryndamere, Sultan Tryndamere, Demonblade Tryndamere
Twister Fate – Musketeer Twisted Fate, High Noon Twisted Fate, Underworld Twisted Fate
Vayne – Dragonstalker Vayne, Vindicator Vayne, Aristocrat Vayne, Heartseeker Vayne
Volibear – Thunder Lord Volibear, Northern Storm Volibear
Wukong – General Wukong
Xin Zhao – Commando Xin Zhao, Imperial Xin Zhao, Viscero Xin Zhao
Yorick – Pentakill Yorick
Zed - Shockblade Zed
Ziggs – Major Ziggs
Zyra – Wildfire Zyra

Thank you all for reading my post, and if you are willing to make a trade with me, please reply in this thread or copy my name from this post and add me in game so we can talk about it. Alternatively, you can email me at Noxianblade182@gmail.com, OR drop by my Role-play thread on the Role-play forums, Ask Katarina.

-Katarina Du Couteau, the Sinister Blade of Noxus (RPer)

P.S. Blood for Noxus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[a message to downvoters]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to explain: None of us enjoy making these threads. Do you think we think its fun to bump a thread every five minutes?

But at this time, this is the only trading system available to the community. A lot of us have skins we really want, and we're all trying our best with what is available to us. Its not that great and I'm really sorry it annoys you. But if that's the case, please support an official trading system instead of downvoting people that are trying their best. After all. The longer you downvote, the longer we need to bump for upvotes.
So true.

EDIT1: After every 150 upvotes, I will be giving away a 10$ RP card to a random person who has posted a positive bump or comment within the last week of the mark hit.
EDIT2: I have set up a stream to stream Katarina games and other champs people can request me to play as! Go to: http://www.twitch.tv/katarinaducouteau
EDIT3: 50 Upvote mark reached.
EDIT4: Added Zed, Shockblade Zed, Mafia Graves, Arcade Sona, and Pentakill Olaf to the list
EDIT5: Added Destroyer Nunu, Justicar Syndra to list.
EDIT6: The Similar Thread list has been updated on post 3.
EDIT7: Reached 100 upvotes

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

+1

I will always support m---- Katarina...

....yes, that is what I meant to say.

Katárina

10-28-2012