Kassadin and Jayce players deserve no honor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuddhaRice

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrololololoNoob View Post
Ever notice how nobody plays Kassadin in tournaments?
wat

HaIfhearted

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrololololoNoob View Post
Ever notice how nobody plays Kassadin in tournaments?
We do, actually, assuming that he is left open.
I've only had Kassadin left open against our team twice, but we insta-locked him both times and proceeded to roflstomp.

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

A Slime Appears

10-29-2012

I might honor a Jayce or a Kassadin but goddamn would they have to work for it. It doesn't help that most of them have stupid names 14 year olds would think are cool and that they usually talk ****.

MMKH

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
In blind pick mode. Please make sure you never honor them, whether they're on your team or the enemy team.
Been doing that since the Honor system was released.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

and here it is.... Champion Racism ... This is where we have gotten to .. sad sad day my friends

Aistadar

10-29-2012

Honor is designed to reward players who are nice, helpful, work with a team well, or win/lose gracefully (don't BM)

although its up to you who to honor, a persons champion selection should not be a deciding factor =/

TempNam325rwe5

10-29-2012

I guess I'm the only one that reports all Jayce and Kassadins? If you manage to not go positive with either you HAVE to be feeding. I know the Unskilled player report doesn't go to Tribunal, but it does do something with statistics and data collecting in this game. I want there to be an unusually large number of reports on Kass and Jayce so somebody may finally take a look at them. Haha.

Carpe Vinum

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGod TryScience View Post
I guess I'm the only one that reports all Jayce and Kassadins? If you manage to not go positive with either you HAVE to be feeding. I know the Unskilled player report doesn't go to Tribunal, but it does do something with statistic in the game. I want there to be an unusually large number of reports on Kass and Jayce so somebody may finally take a look at them. Haha.
You know you can get banned for filing false reports, right?

Full Brain

10-30-2012

It is just common sense to never honor a Kass, Jayce, or Darius.