New Twisted Treeline Rocks..!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathechos

10-28-2012

A big freaking congratz to the entire Riot Team for the new Twisted Treeline. You guys really made me love to 3v3 again. Keep up the great work, and see you on the Fields of Justice.

~DeathEchos

Maverick Marz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I agree with you buddy. I bet all the guys that downrate u only played tryn, ezrael and shaco in the old TT.

Kentucky Shuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Finally somebody on this site agrees w/ me! lol

MrSmileyy

10-28-2012

my friends and I love it, though there needs to be changes with the altars, especially early game.

PrinceVert

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathechos View Post
a big freaking congratz to the entire riot team for the new twisted treeline. You guys really made me love to 3v3 again. Keep up the great work, and see you on the fields of justice.

~deathechos

Attachment 549428

Paperdollparade

10-28-2012

I like the new TT, but I still want to be able to play the old one. even if its just in custom games. completely removing the old TT is just dumb =.=

Premie

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Marz View Post
I agree with you buddy. I bet all the guys that downrate u only played tryn, ezrael and shaco in the old TT.
I can tell you were unranked, seeing as, nobody played shaco, too squishy, tryn always banned, and ez easily countered. Thanks!

JesusPwns0926

10-28-2012

I actually enjoy the new TT because of how fast the games are. The Teemo-Jax-Darius-Singed group needs to somehow go away because that is all I see, but other than that I love the new map.

Paperdollparade

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusPwns0926 View Post
I actually enjoy the new TT because of how fast the games are. The Teemo-Jax-Darius-Singed group needs to somehow go away because that is all I see, but other than that I love the new map.
If they just put in a draft mode it would solve this, but really in the last 10 games I played I've only seen those champs 2 or 3 times

RG2000

10-29-2012

I heard a mysterious voice saying "I saved you because i had to..Mordekaiser"...and "Misery loves company"....whenever i captured an altar as mordekaiser...