Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

roses are red, violets are blue..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarazel

10-30-2012

Karthus is red, Veigar is blue, Xin is OP, lets QQ

MidnightEuphoria

07-15-2013

Roses are red, Health pots are,too. Violets are purple, not freaking blue.

HordemX

07-15-2013

Roses are red, violets are blue, when chogath says hi, you get silenced you fool

Hero of Ideals

07-16-2013

If roses are red and violets are blue then by the commutative property the color blue is actually violet what two colors make violet? Red and blue. Which means you need red to make violet and since violet is actually blue you need red to make blue, but what makes red? The past tense of read because the word you read more than any other word so far in this equation? Blue, you red blue creating violet and because violets are actually blue not only did I just blow your mind but everything you just red (past tense) actually just BLUE you mind.

MidnightEuphoria

07-16-2013

Quote:
RisingDarkness87:
If roses are red and violets are blue then by the commutative property the color blue is actually violet what two colors make violet? Red and blue. Which means you need red to make violet and since violet is actually blue you need red to make blue, but what makes red? The past tense of read because the word you read more than any other word so far in this equation? Blue, you red blue creating violet and because violets are actually blue not only did I just blow your mind but everything you just red (past tense) actually just BLUE you mind.

... @___@ I will never think properly again

Jack26

07-16-2013

@RisingDarkness87
you got that from nigahiga

IPlayChampions

07-16-2013

Roses are red, violets are blue, better nerf Irelia.

Hero of Ideals

07-17-2013

Quote:
Jack26:
@RisingDarkness87
you got that from nigahiga

MidnightEuphoria

07-17-2013

Quote:
RisingDarkness87:

I've never actually read that in words xD I knew I'd heard it somewhere before. I love Nigahiga :3

Berrin D Isereau

07-17-2013

Roses are red, violets are blue, I haven't got a brain, and soon neither will you!