LoL Parodies #2 - Morgana: Dance in the Dark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quianmore

10-27-2012

Hello Summoners!
My name is Tanner (Summoner name as shown, 'Quianmore') I've been playing League of Legends since it was released nearly three years ago, and fell in love with it immediately! Lately, I've become a huge fan of writing music. I commit myself to at least one song, almost every day!

I thought it was only natural when the idea of writing songs for League of Legends popped into my head. However, due to my current environment, I do not have the technology required to write and create my own music entirely. (Instrumentals, backup, etc.) However, what I can provide, are some League of Legends parodies, or, lyrics to well-known songs that have already been created by famous artists around the world.

[CENTER]---------------------------------------------[/CENTER]

Morgana has always been one of my favorite mid-lane champions, and I abuse her obscene power, abusively. It's, frankly, obscene. However, her skill-shot stun and chain-binding ultimate make her a very useful contribution to the Fields of Justice. When I see Morgana, even prancing so elegantly in her bakers outfit, I see nothing but some affiliations with the netherworld. Her inner darkness ruptures forward in any image, and she displays it with elegance and beauty. With this in mind, the song choice, (Again, from our lovely mother monster, and I promise not all parodies written by me will be spoofed from Lady Gaga) is Dance in the Dark. You can listen to the tune's instrumental while reading, and it surely helps if you know the song before reading. Enjoy!

Random Fact: Singed was the first character concept for League of Legends!
Familiarize yourself with the song here!
Sing along with the lyrics using this link.

Enjoy!

(Intro Music / Speaking)
Rabbadons, Zhonya's, Dorans
Equip them then I'll be a strong, witch.
Kayle's a big, b****. (Morgana said it, not me.)

(Verse 1)
That girl tries to bless with some divinity.
Soul siphon is this witches key.
A skill shot, without a second thought, second thought, second thought,
Now the enemies caught.
Soil, ground, what a mess, Kayle is still second best.

Na da da da, da da da da!

(Chorus)
Valoran is calling my name.
Kayle my sis, still playing that game.

Kayle my sis, still playing that game.
Valoran is calling, calling my name.

Mi-mi-mi-mid lane.

(Extended Instrumental)

(Verse 2)
Black shield, press E, 50 mana it costs.
Ally is safe, powers cast like a boss.
Lane looks good, but Kayle is still being rude, she's so cruel, she's so cruel, "soul shackles for you!"
Kayle is rude, she's so cruel, "One rotation for you!"

(Chorus)
Kayle my sis still playing that game.

(Repeated Instrumental)

(Bridge)
Kassadin, Nocturne, Kha-kha-kha zix, tell Kayle how you feel boys!
Work that null zoid W cast will trap like Malzahar would,
Find your sappling in the jungle,
Find the Nasus, find the Rumble.

I will rip your wings apart Kayle,
You'll never get too far.
Dark Binding wrapped around you girl,
Janna's Q will make you twirl.

(Chorus)

Before posting, please note: I understand the song contains a fairly good amount of repetition in certain areas. I provided a link to the song as it was originally written to provide the background knowledge to all readers that the original song, in fact, is repetitive in itself. The parody follows the writing style, almost, to a tee.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to copy, save the lyrics, and sing along in your spare time!

Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Lyrics written and used by, "Quianmore" - Tanner. Credit required per use. No third party redistribution legal by law.