Katarina, The new Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauneaux View Post
note to self, a squishy melee range champ who benefits from being in the middle of all her enemies is low risk.
When she got an refreshable gap closer coupled with damage reduction that works on alies and a spammable ms steroid.

Way less riskier than a lot of other assassins that do even less damage.

xLindrea

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
kat just needs slightly longer cds on her whole kit and she would be fine

are you retarded? if she doesnt get a kill or assist she has nothing.. just her W.. her E and Q cooldowns are fine, she gets OP when your team does good in a teamfight and her CDs get reset so she's fueled by kills

De Vandal

10-28-2012

Nope, because high elo's and top players agree with the Kat situation, they don't about Darius. In fact Darius did horrible overall in the championships because he isn't even close to OP like GD likes to whine about. No mobility, no defense steroids, I personally prefer other tops who in my opinion out class him. Which is why he was rarely used in the championship and never really did well when used. He's a pubstomper but Kat actually works against people who know what they are doing too

Mhm916

10-28-2012

Kat is more like Eve. People either sees her as OP or UP. There is no middle ground.

Elchulus

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by REV TheEnsayne View Post
Nope, because high elo's and top players agree with the Kat situation, they don't about Darius. In fact Darius did horrible overall in the championships because he isn't even close to OP like GD likes to whine about. No mobility, no defense steroids, I personally prefer other tops who in my opinion out class him. Which is why he was rarely used in the championship and never really did well when used. He's a pubstomper but Kat actually works against people who know what they are doing too
Darius did badly in the championships?

Katarina wasn't even picked in the championships...your logic is invalid.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Make Kat's abilities only refresh on kills, but have it fully refresh her ult too.
Then she too can be a darius and wait around to burst down low health people

Brisingr

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Together, they are...Katarius.
Sounds like Karthus

RockLobster88

10-28-2012

How to counter Kat:

Pick Mordekaiser
Hue every hue until you hue
???
PROFIT AND BI TCHES EVERYWHERE

KhaLidAIsSneaKy

10-28-2012

Actually Kat was used in the season 2 tournament..by Scarra he still lost but just saying she was used..and she got banned a lot everytime somebody played vs Dignitas .

Masakan

10-28-2012

2 things.

1.All the people defending Kat in all honesty your make her sound like she's weak as hell and not really worth anything yet your bashing everyone else because you believe she takes skill.

I have a friend whos is 1700 elo who used to play nothing but kat before her remake and he stopped playing her because and I quote she became too dam easy. If you really think katerina takes skill than maybe you should re-evaluate your own ability before judging everyone else.

2nd My main issue was never the fact that she has insane burst and mop up potential as well as being the rising star in the competitive scene lately, It's the fact that the majority of katerina players I run into have a superiority complex and thinks that they are better than everyone else.

All that burst damage makes them think they are unbeatable and when they lose they blame everyone but themselves, It's like with alot of ezreals in the bottom lane or Jax players in top lane.

Everytime i have to fight a katerina my stomach turns because I'm almost sure she thinks I'm inferior to her and that I'm "just another easy win"