As Lee Sin, do you smart cast your Q?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

10-28-2012

Just wondering what people prefer to do. I know froggen takes smart cast off for Q on Lee Sin and I have watched Toyz stream his Oriana and takes smart cast off for his Q as well. Seems a lot of top players take smart cast off for skill shot abilities. I've always played with it smartcasted but I'm wondering if I'd hit more Q's with it off.

I always thought it was just personal preference but I've been seeing a lot of pro players taking smart cast off their skill shot abilities. Thoughts?

8EqualsCapital D

10-28-2012

Personal preference.
I rather smart cast all skillshots others don't.

chaser676

10-28-2012

I do... but then again, I smartcast everything

2nyce

10-28-2012

Then try it, and if it works for you then great. Don't worry about what others are doing, find what works for you.

Dunks Are Manly

10-28-2012

Anything I can do faster as Lee Sin is almost a must.

Treeke

10-28-2012

Dude.

You must smartcast every skill.

Maybe froggen or toyz enable the range indicator thingy will playing those champions, but they are still smartcasting them

Volor Flex

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Ray Jmoarkidz View Post
Just wondering what people prefer to do. I know froggen takes smart cast off for Q on Lee Sin and I have watched Toyz stream his Oriana and takes smart cast off for his Q as well. Seems a lot of top players take smart cast off for skill shot abilities. I've always played with it smartcasted but I'm wondering if I'd hit more Q's with it off.

I always thought it was just personal preference but I've been seeing a lot of pro players taking smart cast off their skill shot abilities. Thoughts?
It really depends on your familiarity with the champ. I've played Lee Sin alot so I'm pretty accurate when it comes to judging his range. That's pretty much the only reason you wouldn't smart cast.

Brawny Hooves

10-28-2012

Did he SAY smartcast is off? Or is it just his Line Missile/Smart Cast Range Indicator options?

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

idk why bad players are obsessed with smart casting

queso del diablo

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
idk why bad players are obsessed with smart casting
Not sure. It's totally preference. It doesn't really matteru nless it's vital that you can cast all your spells at once.