Elise Altar Easter Egg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NARHAR

10-28-2012

It seems if Elise captures an altar in theTwisted Treeline, the altar says something about Elise. I don't remember the words as I only heard it once, and was a bit surprised and not listening, but I heard the altar clearing say "Elise." If it helps, it was the right alter that this occurred on.

Rekesh

10-28-2012

I played mordekaiser I have lord mordekaiser skin (idk if it matters) and when I cap'd alter it said something like we only serve you lord mordekaiser

Rismart

10-28-2012

makes me wonder, if this is true then there might be an easter egg for Hec, Eve and Karthus to! I'll try to test it...

Fenthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

There is a easter egg for all the shadow isles characters, i beleive you get eve quote from the male altar voice (Purple side altar) having eve quote Misery loves company, while the other side the female blue teams altar says something about her death being inevitable not sure why these are chosen for eve but interestingly enough if i had the champs i would test out the rest.

Weirding ways

10-28-2012

With hecarim I got "mordekaiser is not to be trusted, Hecarim" and "remember who you once were Hecarim".

Sam

10-28-2012

For the shadow isles champions they say different things to them!

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Someone should make a post with all the special quotes you can get with the Shadow Isles' champs, it would be awesome

Hope19

10-28-2012

This is pretty much all of them, and no its not my video. All credit goes to MissedMyUlti. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-ugSJkrd0