3k TT Wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Chronic420

Member

10-28-2012

Why would you remove it? Somebody needs to be fired. Was a good run riot, but I won't be playing this anymore til the reinstatement of the map I beast on. Will check the site periodically for updates. GLHF


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Riot nome betrayed the TT community
Riot nome should be fire.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoizengerd

Senior Member

10-28-2012

*waaaah* i can't abuse the old TT map anymore *waaaah* i'm losing games cause i'm getting out played *waaaaah*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elodin

Senior Member

10-28-2012

If you're going to quit simply because an insignificant number that pops up when you finish a game is gone, then I'm not too sad about your leaving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiOcrap

Member

10-28-2012

same here! been playin tt for 3 years now... and now riot does this **** -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Funny how most people (I say most, not all) who support the new map rarely played the old one...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoizengerd

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
Funny how most people (I say most, not all) who support the new map rarely played the old one...
i played the old one almost exclusively, and any time i make a new account it was TT only till level 30

i can safely and firmly say, good riddance old TT, playing the same champs over n over bores me to death, i'm delighted than i can actually vary in champs now and not suffer as hard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoizengerd View Post
i played the old one almost exclusively, and any time i make a new account it was TT only till level 30

i can safely and firmly say, good riddance old TT, playing the same champs over n over bores me to death, i'm delighted than i can actually vary in champs now and not suffer as hard
TT only until level 30? What do you do then?

Also, it wasn't' that often that the only same champions showed up in matches, (Unless someone recently got buffed / new champion that does well in 3's was release) Typically you could see a fair variation of champions at any time.

Sure, a few characters are now more viable on this map, but the new items and such have made some champions JUST AS BROKEN or MORE broken then they were before in 3's, not to mention the map is a cluster**** of a wannabe Twisted Treeline, that decided to do too much and cripple itself. Riot tried to appeal to far too many people all in one map, and just screwed it up as a whole.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juh Tuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
Riot nome betrayed the TT community
Riot nome should be fire.
this