A strong dislike for the new twisted treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I was excited when I tried the new twisted treeline. More agression, faster gameplay, new objectives. By the 20 minute mark though, the lanes had been frozen in the middle. The score was 1/1. Both sides only had one objective. The game completely stalled. Eventually at the 40 minute mark, the first tower fell and the score was 2/3. At the 60 minute mark the score was exactly the same. We decided to surrender since one of the our players had to go, which leads to the reason I am posting this thread.

The TT was disigned for fast gameplay that keeps you on the tip of your toes. The problem is there isn't any buffs (no real reason to cj) and there is a lack of ganking roots (you know you have to go through the central jungle to gank someone. Thats just why I don't like the new TT. I would much prefer the old one comes back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Krake

10-28-2012

we feel your pain. The overall consensus is the new map sucks. I have seen in a thread that riot was planning to do something with the alters at the very least.