Noobs galore!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bardledoo

10-28-2012

Please tell me someone else has noticed this. . . I love the new map, it's great, but why am I getting paired with legit noobs? I'm not talking about the people who are good, but are just learning a new map. I'm talking about the people who have no concept of how to play League of Legends. It's like I made a smurf, and am playing with first timers. . . Is the matchmaking f'ed up or something? I can't even play 3v3 until this is noticed and fixed.

Exqzr

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardledoo View Post
Please tell me someone else has noticed this. . . I love the new map, it's great, but why am I getting paired with legit noobs? I'm not talking about the people who are good, but are just learning a new map. I'm talking about the people who have no concept of how to play League of Legends. It's like I made a smurf, and am playing with first timers. . . Is the matchmaking f'ed up or something? I can't even play 3v3 until this is noticed and fixed.
Yes,

That is exactly what is happening at least in about half of my games.

Gonna to be awhile before the SR players looking for a coffee break willl get bored and move on.

Kalarepa

10-28-2012

Surprisingly, those kind of people usually aren't first timers. They come from Summoner's Rift, they even have pretty good results there. But they just think, that if it isn't SR, they can troll, play like *******, afk and do whatever they want. They very often ruin ARAMs, Dominion, TT, etc. ,because "lol it's not ranked, why u mad".

Bardledoo

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
Surprisingly, those kind of people usually aren't first timers. They come from Summoner's Rift, they even have pretty good results there. But they just think, that if it isn't SR, they can troll, play like *******, afk and do whatever they want. They very often ruin ARAMs, Dominion, TT, etc. ,because "lol it's not ranked, why u mad".
I understand those types. But, I'm talking about literal first timers. . . I'm talking about the ones who come back with "1v1 ME THEN NOOB!"

Joe Krake

10-28-2012

it's new so all the people who probably never played TT before are hopping on it to check out what the hub bub is about.

Bardledoo

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
it's new so all the people who probably never played TT before are hopping on it to check out what the hub bub is about.
I don't buy it. Even people who are brand new to just TT should understand "not feeding, dont overextend, and dont 1v3 with an ezreal at lvl 5

Joe Krake

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardledoo View Post
I don't buy it. Even people who are brand new to just TT should understand "not feeding, dont overextend, and dont 1v3 with an ezreal at lvl 5

You'd be surprised how super human bad people can be in an on-line game. Never underestimate the power of an idiot.

FDru

10-28-2012

They probably reset matchmaking elo so everyone is basically starting over.

NutChip

10-28-2012

I believe there is a separate ELO for TT, so you will be paired with a mix of players who are far worse than you and players who are better than you. Honestly, I can't stand solo queue on the new TT because I get so frustrated with my team most games.

Jabaar

10-28-2012

man i came here to complain and i knew i wasnt that only one. The matching of players is killing every bit of joy i can have in this new map, im getting paired with divers, 3 on 1ers, people who dont know what a team fight is....its ****in annoying, im really pissed now and i rarely get pissed becuase of a game