Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4pl weekly dominion tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recycled EU

10-28-2012

Twitch.tv/RecycledGoods will be streaming 4pl week 44 starting now, should last around 3 or so hours.

inFe eD

10-28-2012

I only managed to catch the finals, and deeply regret not being able to watch the others. It was a majestic tour de force that every fan of Dominion should have partook of.

0and3 The Dream

10-28-2012

The fact that I was unable to participate this week, oh, it drowns me in a sea of sorrow. Would that I could have played Kassadin in this tournament! I'd **** a ***** or two.

HaIfhearted

10-28-2012

It was a truly intense finals game, and I am honored to have been asked to join in the casting of such a high level game.

Volandum

10-28-2012

You can watch the rest on the stream archive. 2 Kassadins, one Trinity Force Jayce, two Dianas with no CDR, and generally horrific teamfighting.

WaterD103

Recruiter

10-28-2012

It seems all videos were deleted

Volandum

10-28-2012

Retroactive modifications are in progress.

Veni13

10-28-2012

o_O

HaIfhearted

10-29-2012

But yeah, that finals game was.... something.

Kassadin somehow slips through the banning phase, neither team has any resemblance of a tank, whacky builds coming out some members of both sides like Berzerker Greaves Jax and zero CDR Diana, and a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

Certainly not what I would expect of tourney-level play.
It was like I was back in 1700 hidden elo all over again.

DiscworldDeath

10-29-2012

I couldn't watch the stream due to school work.

I watched the VoD of the final.
It was painful to watch. It was painful to listen to. And I'm not talking about the game. I was nearly physically uncomfortable towards the end, and couldn't even concentrate on the game, just shake my head.

I was told Recycled had apologized. But Volandum, that was very disappointing.

Halfey, you didn't make me proud either.

Edit: Hopefully next week we'll get back to how things should go, and this will be forgotten.