Junglers, tanks, and support. Your opinions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagbane

10-28-2012

In the old TT, dedicated junglers and support were frowned upon, while full tanks were godly overpowered. Has anyone noticed a change in these trends? Opinions on the new items? Any opinions and experiences are welcome.

Is it still worth going full tank gear, or is it a waste with the new items?

Is it worth having a dedicated jungler? If so, with or without smite?

Are primarily support champions any good now (think Soraka)?

While we are at it, how about pushers?

Or is it still all about ganking power?

Chated

10-28-2012

Other than being able to have a full time jungler in the new TT, supports and burst casters are pretty much still trash, and bruisers dominate. The recent change didn't address any of the unbalanced issues surrounding TT, instead covered up the mess with new graphics and different objectives. The end result is still the same. Choose a team of bruisers, kill vilemaw when you can, and just gank.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Soraka and torch can get funny

Kalarepa

10-28-2012

I think, team of support AP, tank and AD carry has better potential in very late game than 3 bruisers.
However gl surviving until late game, when 3 enemy bruisers will totally faceroll you in early-mid game.

Joe Krake

10-28-2012

I think riot had this notion to make a bruiser only map. because heck the last 5 champions they release were nothing but damage dealers. Are we never again to get a support character? Or at the very leasta guy that doesn't cost 6300.

samlovemetal

10-28-2012

I played Alistair and Taric almost exclusively in 3's before the remake, and I still do. Theyre my favorite champions and people only ***** in pre-game lobby before the game gets going. Play what you want ffs, **** metas.

CaptainAMorgan

10-28-2012

Full time jungling was used in most high level 3v3 old TT matches

anyways... Best comps on the new one are teams that can gain MS while abusing BFT. Rumble is one of the best for this.

Jayce is great on this map. Hecarim is good.