Best Champs/Team Comps for TT Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazatu

10-28-2012

Hey guys I was just wondering what are some of the strong team comps right now in TT. I have seen that the meta is mainly for tanky bruisers but I was wondering what combinations of those bruisers work well specifically on this map. If you could just list a few team comps that would be great because me and my friends loved the old TT and we are now trying to figure out the new one. Thanks

Kinzoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Me and my team would run Lee Sin Jungle, Xin Zhao Top. and Eve bot.
Xin and EVEs ult together is crazy. and make sure to be on skype and focus one at a time your single target elimination is crazy.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Soraka+Olaf+filler man, Run Soraka, The map is so small thet Olaf is not kitable and with the new pillager Olaf can 1v3 with no problem, (well maybe Darius is problematic for Olaf) , even more at low Health, you run Soraka as a just in case scenario and let Olaf win for you, FIller should be someone able to peel for Olaf, and Soraka+blackfire torch=fun times too

IrrationalNoob

10-28-2012

Olaf comps (Olaf is really really good on this map)

Triple bruiser threat comps.

Triple tank comps

2 Bruiser/tank +1 backliner (AP or AD carry)

Agressive early push comp (Urgot does not fall off on this map, Heimerdinger is actually good with all the melee)

Meshly

10-28-2012

Captain Teemo

Koda Collider

10-28-2012

Skarner. <3

http://heavybit.net/misc/league2.jpg

The Monkey Sage

10-28-2012

#1 teemo #2 Shen #3 probably malphite or some other tank

MSA JercioShade

10-28-2012

teemo is a great pick for covering the jungle and keeping an eye on everyone, but he needs some back up for sure.

I recomend a support/tank or a CC mage to go bot then give top to a hard hitting melee champ.

Another great jungle cover is Kha'Zix his Q is massively useful here.

much of what I have played is based on getting the single champs killed. team fights are not what I'd call a huge success in TT. 1v1 is awesome though. so think about that when you pick.

Pharosious

10-28-2012

My mains undefeated are 1# lee sin #2 Noc #3 Akali #4 Leblanc #5 Zilean

Honorable mentions Wukong, Olaf, Riven

Lethal Loki

10-28-2012

Ill list a few of my favorites that may not necessarily be the best but are strong.

Mundo, Darius, Nidalee
Lee, Teemo, Jax (If your gunna pick teemo, pick someone who can dash to his shrooms... and set some up for allies aswell as enemies)
Udyr, Wukong, Tristana (or for lols, Karthus/E-Z [EZ fits better as most enemies will have a dash), Skarner, Wukong)
Ryze, Shyvana, Kennen (This is a highly competitive comp)
Heimer, Nocturne, Blitz