Early game = Win game in new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rompedor

10-28-2012

The snowball effect is too fast:

Early game is key in TT. But this TT seems WAY harder to come back from a bad early game. Seems like the team that gets the edge in the beginning has the edge the whole game and it just continue to snowball in their favor.

In the old TT if you lost your first towers, you still had a chance at a comeback. In the new TT, if you lose your first two towers you are pushed back to your base. Very hard to get altars back, very hard to catch up in levels.

Nox Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Pretty much the map is to snowbally.

I sucks being on both sides with it if its your team that is kicking ass then its no challenge as the other team has half your gold and 3 lvls under you but if its the other way well you get the picture. They really need to do something with this controlling both altars is a huge thing as well as the early game.

p2wKush

10-28-2012

+1 snowball so strong

my vote would be Incremental Point control timer... locked for 15 seconds. locked for 30 seconds. locked for 45 seconds.

If they really wanted to keep 2 relics they need to be highly organized

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Remove altars, put in bluebuff/redbuff where altars use to be and have them alternate on spawns.

Attilian

10-28-2012

I have yet to see this. Honestly, I've seen some good come from behind victories that I have been both on the giving and receiving end on this new map.

WillWW

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilian View Post
I have yet to see this. Honestly, I've seen some good come from behind victories that I have been both on the giving and receiving end on this new map.
Same here. ive only see it snowball like twice. And that was because the third was a complete moron.

Kalarepa

10-28-2012

I think those altars is a big issue. Are you wining game already? Take those altars to win even more.

Elodin

10-28-2012

It's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Jushiiro

10-28-2012

I've only had unrecoverable snowballing issues with Garen.

Why did they need to give him endgame scaling again?

Dragoon14th

10-28-2012

Look at th altar buff 4GOLD per kill that stronger then TF passive ANd its global aNd i dare you to go into a team TF + ashe + a Jungle *** and you have both TF gaining 6gold per kill while ashe get a grand total of 7 gold per kill and got jungle ? per sec gold.

Yeah you can have them snowballing crazy i was littery out farming the other team by 5 min already had my core ad item and some def item the other team was still at doran blade and boots i felt bad for them and what more when you out farm them that quick you can literry tower dive them cuz the tower hasnt been upped the damg yet due to time what ever.