Is it just me or are the people here...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TK464

10-28-2012

A bunch of dicks? I'll freely admit I didn't play all that much TT before the change, but I figured I'd give it a try now. And it seems like every game I lose because at least one teammate is a phenomenal ******* or a terrible player. This happens in 90% of my TT games so far, and basically insures a defeat. Even worse, in about 50% of my TT games both of my allies are just terrible people, players, or both.

Is it just being a new map? Is it from a rank reset? Am I the only one who wants to play TT but can't have fun doing it?

Exqzr

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK464 View Post
A bunch of dicks? I'll freely admit I didn't play all that much TT before the change, but I figured I'd give it a try now. And it seems like every game I lose because at least one teammate is a phenomenal ******* or a terrible player. This happens in 90% of my TT games so far, and basically insures a defeat. Even worse, in about 50% of my TT games both of my allies are just terrible people, players, or both.

Is it just being a new map? Is it from a rank reset? Am I the only one who wants to play TT but can't have fun doing it?

As I long time solo queuer I'm having the same problem in about half my games, i was like the early days. I think, honestly a lot of people who have no idea how to play 3s are "trying it out" to check out the new map.

Most of us who played 3s exclusively, did just that, and there were a lot of unspoken things that everyone just knew what to do and when. That, for now, is gone.

Bardledoo

10-28-2012

I think it has to do with a rank reset. . . I'm getting matched up with guys that play like today is the first time they have turned on a computer.

Joe Krake

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK464 View Post

welcome to on-line gaming in general.

Annie Bean

10-28-2012

your opponents have a equal chance to get a jerk/feeder on their team for you to benefit from. just improve yourself and have fun. if you have a feeder you cant do much about it besides maybe make friends and play premade.

Strixie

10-28-2012

Second post about this... but its a combination of these.
-SR players coming in to give it a shot (who are all jerks IMO)
-Dominion players coming over
-The once calm and relaxed TT community are frustrated about the changes and are no longer so passive.

PrinceVert

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strixie View Post
Second post about this... but its a combination of these.
-SR players coming in to give it a shot (who are all jerks IMO)
-Dominion players coming over
-The once calm and relaxed TT community are frustrated about the changes and are no longer so passive.
Mix that in a bowl and what do you get?

THE WORST COMMUNITY OF ALL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Good Work Riot I really enjoyed my 3s

fiddlesticksssss

10-28-2012

Honestly on TTL it wasn't as bad as this. Now people just straight quit after FB and altar cap. Most of the people are extremely in rage old TTL people and others are 5s, and both of them quit when it looks like its going downhill. I have not quit a game so far, but i did tell someone i hope their computer breaks for afking for the first 10 minutes of the match to watch a show.

xYalahX

10-28-2012

It's a combination of a lot of factors.

1. A lot of the old TT players feel like the old map got raped and are raging a bit.

2. Summoner's Rift and Dominion players are trying it out and have no clue wtf they are doing so the level of play seems disproportionately bad.

3. It's a new map and players are learning how to play it.

4. It's a new map that still needs a lot of work.