Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

With the new TT update I can no longer play League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroDynasty

10-28-2012

Well riot after you removed the old TT and added The Shadow Isle map I can no longer play league of legends. My computer is old and slow so I could never play 5v5 because of too much lag in team fights and particle lag. I can play dominion but that's not gonna happen because I personally think that mode is not fun. The old TT ran fine on my pc besides the occasional lag from teamfights where certain champion spells would lower my fps and make me lag hard, for example nocturnes duskbringer spell. So at this point in time I am through playing league of legends because lagging intensely is not enjoyable and I would ruin any teammates experience in that game because I would be useless. Please Riot I beg you to bring back the old TT (keep the new TT but make it a seperate game mode) and make a few changes to balance it or I will be forced to stop playing this game as well as many other people with slow computers and Classic TT players who loved their old map.

jgmfire

10-28-2012

i hate you riot

Razorwynd

10-28-2012

Quote:
Nigdnasty:
Well riot after you removed the old TT and added The Shadow Isle map I can no longer play league of legends. My computer is old and slow so I could never play 5v5 because of too much lag in team fights and particle lag. I can play dominion but that's not gonna happen because I personally think that mode is not fun. The old TT ran fine on my pc besides the occasional lag from teamfights where certain champion spells would lower my fps and make me lag hard, for example nocturnes duskbringer spell. So at this point in time I am through playing league of legends because lagging intensely is not enjoyable and I would ruin any teammates experience in that game because I would be useless. Please Riot I beg you to bring back the old TT (keep the new TT but make it a seperate game mode) and make a few changes to balance it or I will be forced to stop playing this game as well as many other people with slow computers and Classic TT players who loved their old map.

I am in the same boat as you... I would check out this thread for more infer about the TT performance issues as well

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2724148

Hopefully, we get a fix soon... or else I am out of LoL until i get a new computer =\