Dominion ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

10-28-2012

Captains log, day 1 in hell.

A string of disconnecters and poor games has dropped me out of my ELO, a saw a few revives but they're becoming rarer now.

Captains log, day 2 in hell.

Revives are gone now, teamwork is vanishing. Haven't seen anyone win bot in a while unless I take it, stopped playing supports, too dangerous in these waters.

Captains log, day 3 in hell.

Garrisons are all gone now, and eyes are playing tricks on me, think I saw an AP Fiora, pure tanks becoming too dangerous to play. Holding points becoming more difficult. Team ganking bot in groups of three and dying to Teemo shrooms.

Captains log, day 4 in hell.

Held top for a while today, team is diving mid and dying every time we get it, started going bot more, taking their bot cap sometimes yeilds a short term victory top but it burns out quickly, communication becoming impossible. The natives here speak a strange language, trying to decipher the meaning of "huehuehue".

Captains log, day 5 in hell.

Went Wukong today, determined to take my victories, was powerful enough to take out three enemies alone, tried ganking to secure the quest for us. My bot laner never noticed I was attacking his lanemate, barely missed the quest. Our bot lost it soon after while I was back top. Not sure where my teamates are, I feel cold and lonely, held a point for a long time and got a quadra kill before dying, we still lost somehow.

Captains log, day 6 in hell.

Danced in mid with phantom dancer Rammus named Gustavo today, starting to understand them better. We later backdoored their spawn laser and had many hues.

Captains log, day 7 in hell.

Our giants belt stacking Cho'gath tanked their Kog'maw for a half second today, things were looking up, practicing my last hits bottom and chatting with the enemy bot laner about his love for mother Russia. The people here are simpler, but kind. I'm learning to love them.

Drhots

10-28-2012

lmao

Razbunare

10-28-2012

Its like looking into a mirror.

DarkPawnC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Whats funny is how long I've been there and just after reading this post the second game I played there were revives, garrisons and even, dare I say teamwork.
Not to mention people were still polite, if I can just manage to hover at this elo I will be happy.

Ps: Catapie, Catapie yeah!

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

10/10, would read again.

K rent

10-29-2012

is there any current way to check your dom elo? I'm curious to see where i'm at.

Yokel85

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krent8 View Post
is there any current way to check your dom elo? I'm curious to see where i'm at.
Nope. If you see a lot of revive and garrison you're probably fairly high Elo.

Infirc

10-29-2012

, i feel identified, man, just be sure you don't drop lower than that you just don't want to get 2v3 games nor instalock Gangplanks.

urmamasllama

10-29-2012

I made a smurf once to drag my friend out of there and the things I saw were horrifying. I never believed in Eli hell till I five capped 5 games in a row

Shukarhazh

10-29-2012

I wanna meet this Gustavo. He seems nice.