Bilgewater 43 4.94%
Yordle Land (Bandle City) 80 9.20%
Kumungu/Plague Jungle 27 3.10%
Void 300 34.48%
Shurima Desert 89 10.23%
Kayle and Morgana's homeworld 72 8.28%
Other (I'll say what) 27 3.10%
Voters: 870. You may not vote on this poll

What major patch would you like to see next?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Girl Sej

06-29-2013

I'd have to go with one based around Kayle and Morgana's homeworld.... I really want to know more about it.... Maybe have a double champion release for it.

ThatNinjaGuy

06-29-2013

New void champ WHERe
They could do teasers from the POV of Malzahar

Kitty Girl Sej

06-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNinjaGuy View Post
waitiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg
Done!

ArkLance

06-29-2013

A patch that isn't about a champion/theme, but fixes a lot of bugs and adds a lot of features out of game, like being able to report/honor people if you leave the game lobby/the client messes up (if that bug is still there after this theoretical patch), make private slots in custom games, being able to swap the position of mastery and rune pages without taking off all the runes/masteries, and other things like that.

Blazing Fang

06-29-2013

What if we want to see more Freljord?
Said Kiate smurf.

I would love to see what Pitover would be like having all these cool guys like Cait, Jayce, and Vi

Satan of Wrath

06-29-2013

I personally would like to see more void, but close second would be Kayle/Morgana stuff.

Troy242621

06-29-2013

I'm a sucker for lore. ANY of these will probably result in me fishing into my wallet for a RP card again.

Noxus
Demacia
Bilgewater
Yordle Land (Bandle City)
Void
Shurima Desert
Kayle and Morgana's homeworld

These interest me the most. I really like Noxian and Demacian war, and really like Yordles. I also really like the void. Those three probably take top vote, though the others sound intriguing as well and have perked my interest to learn more.

Kitty Girl Sej

06-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkLance View Post
A patch that isn't about a champion/theme, but fixes a lot of bugs and adds a lot of features out of game, like being able to report/honor people if you leave the game lobby/the client messes up (if that bug is still there after this theoretical patch), make private slots in custom games, being able to swap the position of mastery and rune pages without taking off all the runes/masteries, and other things like that.
All major patches for any game is based around some story line in the game.... I honestly don't think I've seen a game have a major patch that was like. WE HAVE FIXED EVERYTHING!

No Surprises

06-29-2013

Ionia, Zed vs Shen

Xeynid

06-29-2013

I want to see a yordle that punches stuff and jumps on your face and murders you to death and is just an overall raging badass.

1234511 ... 13